Problems

I was in the kitchen talking to Haden while he was making a stir fry for dinner.

I heard a scream from Jessica. I ran into to room only to see Jessica's arm bleeding and Kennadee looking like she could kill, she had a blade in her hand.

I was in a state of shock. I ripped the blades out of Kennadee's hands. I've been searching for them for weeks, she just hid them too well.

I violently screamed at Kennadee, waking Alex up from his nap. Alex started to cry. I wrapped Jessica's arm, the cut wasn't deep but it drew blood. I sent her to Alex's room to comfort him.

I was furious. She cut her own sister. She told me it was because Jessica kept asking about her not eating and the scars on her arm.

"...she. Called. Me. Crazy..." She stretched out every word in anger.

I didn't listen, I rummaged angrily through her room looking for more blades. She kept them under her mattress. I took her phone and left her room, slamming the door on my way out. I took Alex from Jessica and went to talk to Haden about what had happened. Appear entry he already knew because he heard me screaming. We ate dinner in silence. I felt like a total bitch but I forced Kennadee to eat. It was hard for me to force her to eat.

One day, I noticed she was under 100.

I checked her into the hospital. She was in there for 5 months. It was quiet at home but I'm glad she was seeking treatment.

Over those five months I found out I was pregnant again with my fourth child. It was going to be another boy.