Quiet at home

Kennadee had moved out and into derricks house. Jessica technically lived at our house but slept over at Cody's house almost every night. Alex and David were still at home. Haden and I were I our mid thirties. I had opened my own hair salon close by our apartment. Since we lived in an apartment, we didn't spend as much as we would've on a house, Haden and I decided we wanted to have another kid.

We had a miscarriage.

We tried again four months later,

Another miscarriage.

On the bright side, I got a visit from Kennadee and Derrick. They're having a child. It's going to be a boy.

I'm going to be a grandmother.

That week I invited the whole family over for a cookout. Derrick announced that they're expecting a child and my mom cried. She's gonna be a great-grandmother at the age of 76.

The whole family shared stories from the past, Eli was a senior now and he loved listening to how he reacted about girls and cooties, knowing now that he has a girlfriend. He brought her along and she thought is was hilarious what he said about girls. "So I have cooties now?" she joked.

It was nice getting to see everyone, Joshua was Engaged and still taking care of Bridget's kids.

I missed Bridget, George and Lillian. Lillian could be married by now, just like Kennadee. She was so young.

I miss Bridget.

I miss Lillian.

I miss my dad.

I miss George.

I've lost so many people throughout my lifetime.

I've even lost myself.