Spilled

(A/N: an update as requested by many of you ENJOY and I've decided that the next chapter I post will be the last chapter and then maybe an epilogue I don't know but thank you so much for supporting this story! Also i went to the final warped tour in my city a few days ago and all though its sad, it was amazing (i met MIW again which im so happy about and i also met Chase Atlantic and a few other band members that were wandering around!))

Music: Already Gone (Sleeping At Last cover)

               Secrets (by MakeOut)

*Samantha's POV*

         I cant tell Chris. I didn't know a lot of things, but this I knew was a definite. I couldn't break him more than I already had. Maybe if I  just never tell either of them, then they'll never question it, right? We can just live out the rest of our lives believing that the baby is Chris's. What he doesn't know couldn't hurt him, right?

     "Samantha, I'd really appreciate it if we didn't have to play the sad radio station. I don't think it's going to help your mood." Ghost suggested, looking a little nervous to be commenting on my depressed habits as he drove both of us home. 

     "You won't tell him, right?" I stopped pulling at each strand of my dark hair and looked in Ghost's direction. He clicked the radio off and bit at his lips, keeping his attention on the road ahead of him. The paper was still in the manilla envelope on my lap and I truly considered tearing up the envelope completely and scattering all the tiny torn up pieces on the window onto the road behind us. But I didn't.

       "You have to tell him eventually, Sam." I knew that. But I still didn't want to. 

       "I know, Just promise me you won't tell him right now. I have to find the right way to tell him." I begged. Ghost just sighed and nodded in response as he pulled into the parking lot. I stuffed the paperwork into my pocketbook and took one last look at myself in the mirror. Through the reflection, I saw how messy my hair was and how pale my skin was, but maybe no one would notice?

"Jeez, Samantha, what happened to you?" were the first words that came out of Ricky's mouth as I stepped through the front doors. And you could almost feel Ghost's death glare at him from behind me because Ricky instantly shut up and put his hands up in defense. 

       "Don't mind him, Sam. He means you look beautiful." Ryan stepped in with a smile, messing with Ricky's hair before planting a kiss on his forehead. I rolled my eyes and forced a smile before tossing my pocketbook over the back of the couch and plopping down right next to it.

        Absolutely everything hurt right now; my head, my body, everything. I tried closing my eyes, but the light seeped through my eyelids and it felt like fire running over my body. 

        "Ah, Samantha." I could feel the smile and happiness in Chris's voice even though I couldn't see him as he came through the door. "My beautiful lady." My heart sank into my chest. "Home at last. What's wrong?"  

         "Nothing, Just... tired." I bit the inside of my cheek hard. The air was too thick in this room and it was making me choke a little. 

         "Maybe you should get some rest then. If not for you, then for the baby." Chris suggested, coming up from behind me and placing a gentle kiss on my clammy cheek. It felt wrong. Then he brought his large tattooed hand to rest on my rounded belly and I freaked out.

         "I HAVE TO PEE." I blurted out and rushed off of the couch in a hurry, knocking everything and everyone out of the way before I locked myself in the bathroom.

*Chris's POV*

        I had no idea what was going on but Samantha was clearly uncomfortable and she had knocked over her pocketbook along with tons of other things.

        "Samantha!" I called after her but maybe she really did have to pee... or maybe I was just missing something. I shrugged it off and picked her bag off the floor along with its spilled contents. I didn't think much of the everyday items that made up the majority of her pocketbook, but one manilla envelope did catch my eye, but mainly the words printed on it: "Paternity". I knew that  I shouldn't open it because it wasn't mind to look at... but I couldnt seem to stop myself.

*Samantha's POV*

          After a five-minute panic attack in the bathroom where my palms were beading with sweat and my heart felt like it just might jump out from my chest, I opened the bathroom door. I tried to act natural and put on my best fake smile as I looked at Chris, his mouth agape and eyes glossed over a little bit. 

      "It's not mine?" His voice quivered.

***************************************************************************

Hope it was worth the wait! How do you think everyone is gonna react??

you know the drill! comment reactions, predictions, suggestions, general comments, or questions...

100 reads, 5 comments, or 15 votes= I update...