Shhh....

A/N: i decided to change the POV for this chapter to see other characters perspectives instead of just one, so tell me if you liked it, and if i should do that more often? Also, i changed the perspective to introduce new small conflicts and stuff, so, yeah, comment and tell me if i keep doing that or not! 

***************************************************************************************************************

*Ricky's POV*

        I gained consciousness slowly from my slumber and squinted at the light. I hated morning, but who didn't, in all honesty? I could sleep all day if i had to, and i intended to if it weren't for that stupid light.

       My arms were wrapped around a large, soft object that i assumed was a pillow. But since when did pillows radiate heat?... Or breathe, for that matter? I jolted up from my laying position with my heart palpitating inside my rib cage. Where was i and what was i doing? I looked around and realized i was at Chris's house on his plump couch, and eventually remembered that i spent the night here like i usually do. Ryan stirred in his sleep from next to me and i felt like i was going to have a heart attack from the anxiety. Shit. Had i been nuzzled up to Ryan all night? I don't remember ever doing any of that, or even being relatively close to him when i fell asleep. 

        "Calm down, Ricky" I told myself slowly as i tried to get my breathing to slow down to a normal pace. "No one saw anything..." I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples in concentration. I certainly didn't want anyone to find out my secret. Only Chris knew so far, and i kind of wanted to keep it that way. No one saw, everything was going to be fine. I just had to rela-

        "well that was adorable." Chris snickered from the doorway to his bedroom. Fuck, Shit, Damn.I leapt to my feet and glared at him as i moved as far away from Ryan as possible, so nothing would be suspicious, or any more dubious than it was right now. 

        "Nothing happened, i don't know what you're talking about." I tried to play it cool, like nothing happened, but something did happen. I'm not sure what, but i found Ryan adorable when he slept. And the way he pulled the blankets over his head when he was cold. Or when he would hold onto my arm like i was a teddy bear. Oh my god, Ricky, snap out of it! I felt like my mind was going to burst with apprehension and disorientation. 

        Chris flicked out his phone and scrolled though his camera roll until he found the picture he was looking for, then showed it to me and i gasped in horror. It was a photo of me with my arms around Ryan's body tightly and my face snuggled into his chest. I almost felt like i was going to cry. I didn't want any one to know and i thought it was all under control until the fact that he had evidence that this all happened. I could have sworn that i felt skip like ten beats in a row and my breath was erratic with despair. "Maybe Ryan would like to see this, maybe he'll even set it as his wallpaper."

        "No! Chris, please." I begged on my knees, my eyes becoming glassy with the unshed tears. Ya know, for someone  who was just moping in his room for hours at a time, he seemed awfully playful and happy right now. Don't get me wrong, it was great seeing that he wasn't miserable any more, but did he really have to pick on me, the shortest one in the crew? Thanks, just my luck. "Chris, stop it." I almost cried. This was the one thing that i actually cared about staying a secret. Usually i wouldn't care, i was an open book, but this was different. I wanted this to be kept locked up in an impenetrable vault so no one would have to know. i ddn't want them to treat me any differently.

        "woah, dude. Calm down, i was only kidding." he went to put his phone back in his pocket. "Besides, no one would have cared..." Just then, Balz came out of the bathroom and looked at me, who was on the floor almost in tears, then at Chris with his smirk plastered on his face.

        "Cared about what?" He asked unknowingly. I looked pleadingly at Chris for some quick cover up of this situation.

        "Uh... Nothing..." Chris stammered. 'Nice one.' I thought sarcastically to myself and rolled my eyes. Josh looked at him for a second then snatched Chris's phone out of his hand and slid his finger across the screen to unlock it. "Good luck guessing the password." Laughed confidently.

        "Samantha." Josh said while typing it into Chris's phone, which then unlocked immediately. I felt like throwing a chair across the room at Chris. Could he really be that stupid? "Too easy, man." Josh scoffed and glanced down at the screen momentarily then his eyes widened. 

        That's it. My life was over. My secret was out.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Still kind of short, sorry about that. But what do you think? Comment, vote, follow!