05. Piano keys

.
.
The boys walked next door to Yugyeom's house. They heard keys jiggling, as well as loud stomps. They looked up to see Mrs. Kim, she looked in a rush.

"Hey Sweetie- Oh who's this?" Mrs. Kim asked, a wide smile on her face as she smirked at her son. BamBam had forgotten he was still holding Yugyeom's hand, so he snatched his hand away from the younger boy's.

"I'm BamBam, I live next door. Nice to meet you" The Thai boy introduced himself, bowing in respect.

"Why didn't you ever tell me he was this adorable? Look at those cheeks" Mrs. Kim cooed, squishing the flustered boy's cheeks.

"Momm! Stop that!" Yugyeom frowned in embarrassment.

"Alright alright. I got called in for work and your dad is coming home late like always. I left some money on the counter if you two get hungry" She smiled. "And don't forget to use protection" she whispered in her son's ear before locking the door behind herself.

Both flustered boys began to walk up the stairs. Yugyeom led the boy into his room, telling him to get comfortable. BamBam excitedly ran to the piano, clicking the keys carefully. The Thai boy had never touched a piano before, so he was curious. Yugyeom slid into the bench next the boy, watching BamBam lean his ear closer to the keys, pressing each key two to three times. Yugyeom smiled widely, finding it so adorable how the older boy was so curious.

"Here, let me help you" Yugyeom smiled cheekily, teaching BamBam a song he had made himself. It was the song the Korean boy was playing when he caught BamBam staring at him from his own room. The Thai boy stuck his tongue out in confusion, pressing the keys Yugyeom had told him to press. However, the song sounded nothing like the one Yugyeom had played earlier. Yugyeom giggled, pulling a chair behind the Thai boy. Yugyeom pressed his chest against BamBam's back, causing the older boy to shiver. The younger boy grabbed BamBam's hands, placing them back of the keys, helping him play the song.

"Like this" Yugyeom giggled, pressing the keys as his hands rested on BamBam's. Yugyeom knew he could get used to the boy being so close to him. The Thai boy's eyes sparkled, finally hearing the beautiful tune coming from the piano. Both boys didn't want the song to ever end, but it did. Once the song finished, BamBam clapped excitedly. He turned around, so he was facing Yugyeom. And without thinking..

BamBam pressed his lips against Yugyeom's.

BamBam immediately pulled away, causing the younger boy to pout. "I-I should go- I'm s-sorry" BamBam dashed out of the room, leaving a very confused, blushing Yugyeom behind. Yugyeom frowned, but his frown quickly faded when he brought his fingers up to his lips. It was Yugyeom's first kiss- aside from the time BamBam was having a panic attack.

BamBam ran next door to his house. "Hey Mook-" Baby began, but her older brother ignored her, dashing upstairs to his room. BamBam locked his door, leaning against it as he let out a shaky breath.

He doesn't care about you, he never did.

You're nothing, but a burden to him.

You don't deserve him, he's too good for you.

He only talks to you because he pities you.

You're worthless. You always will be.

BamBam cried out, tugging on his hair. "Shut up!" He yelled, trying to stop the voices in his head. "Leave me alone! Shut up! Please!"