19. Never gonna let you go

.
.

Everyone left the hospital room, leaving Yugyeom and BamBam alone. No words were spoken in that moment as Yugyeom pressed his lips against BamBam's. However, the smaller boy pulled away for air rather quickly, "W-Where's Jackson? Is he mad?" Yugyeom sighed, shifting uncomfortably. The Thai boy sat up and weakly walked towards the door, nearly collapsing again, but Yugyeom caught him right on time. "P-Please, Gyeom.. I have to t-talk to him."

"You're not strong enough, Bambi. The Doctor said you should rest for a bit" Yugyeom pecked BamBam's temple, taking in the warmth of the smaller boy that he hadn't felt in a while. "I just got you back, please just rest" Yugyeom added in a soothing tone, walking the Thai boy back to the bed carefully.

"S-Stop it! I have to see him!" BamBam began to yell, trying to pull away from the taller boy's strong grip. Yugyeom sighed louder this time as he scooped up BamBam into his arms bridal style, walking back to the hospital bed. The younger boy was afraid to tell BamBam the truth- which was that Jackson was leaving for Thailand in a few hours without saying goodbye, and that he was possibly taking Lisa with him.

"He's not mad, okay?" Yugyeom pulled the covers over the older boy. "Sleep for a bit and I'll take you to go see him tomorrow morning, alright?" Yugyeom ruffled BamBam's hair as he laid next to him on the bed, but the smaller boy jolted up and ran out of the room. Yugyeom chased after the older boy, but he quickly lost BamBam. Where else would BamBam go besides his house? Jackson and Lisa are staying over anyway.

Once BamBam arrived at his house, his feet were bleeding since he didn't have any shoes or socks on. He ignored the painful feeling as he rushed inside. "BamBam?! Oh my god!" Lisa grabbed BamBam, trying to help him walk. "Where's Jackson?! W-Why did you have to get involved?! I had it under control!" BamBam began to yell at Lisa who only rolled her eyes in response. "He doesn't want to see you, he's staying at a hotel right now, he's leaving for Thailand in a few hours.. and I may or may not be going with him."

"What?! Weren't you going to say goodbye?!" BamBam shot back as he stood up, the painful shards of glass and sharp rocks sinking into his feet.

"You need to sit down, Bams. Where's Yugyeom? He was supposed to stay with you."

"I don't c-care about Yugyeom right now, where's J-Jackson?! Please! Tell me!"

"I'm sorry, I have to go talk to him. Alone" Lisa walked out, running into Yugyeom on the way out. Yugyeom took one single look at the Thai boy as he ran to look for the first aid kit. BamBam squirmed and tried to push him away, yelling at the top of his lungs that he had to see Jackson. "I'll take you to him after you let me treat you, I promise" Yugyeom grabbed BamBam's foot, beginning to take out the glass shards with tweezers.

After the whole procedure was finished, Yugyeom wrapped BamBam's feet. He noticed that the older boy was shivering, so he took off his hoodie and put it over BamBam's smaller body, leaving the plain black hoodie reaching the Thai boy's knees. Yugyeom gave the smaller boy a piggy back ride as they walked towards Jaebum's car- since the older boy had been notified and was waiting for them outside. BamBam couldn't contain his painful cries due to the non stop bleeding, so his sobs were muffled against Yugyeom's shirt. As much as Yugyeom hated having to give up Jackson's location, he wanted BamBam to stop crying.
-

"Jackson.. how are you holding up?" Lisa comforted the pale, expressionless boy. Jackson sniffled, forcing a smile, "I'm perfectly fine, Lisa. One hundred percent fucking perfect, how about you?"