25. Remember You

.
.

The night of Homecoming arrived. BamBam was putting the finishing touches on his foundation when he heard a loud honk coming from outside. The Thai boy stuck his head out of the window only to see Yugyeom in the back seat of his mother's car. The younger had begged his mother for the car keys for weeks, but she didn't trust him enough to drive yet. Yugyeom was still just a teenager and he barely knew how to park a vehicle. The younger sent BamBam a flying kiss and the elder giggled. His ringtone went off, the word "Gyeom💞💞" popping up on the clear screen. He picked up the phone and held it against his ear.

"Come down here, quickly. I miss you~" Yugyeom whined. BamBam couldn't help, but feel the same butterflies in his stomach just by simply listening to his boyfriend's voice. The two boys had seen each other just twenty minutes prior, but they couldn't help but miss each other anyway. The Thai boy was so whipped by the sound of his voice that he didn't hear what Yugyeom was saying on the other end of the phone. "BamBam? Hello?" The younger asked. Snapping out of his gaze, BamBam replied, "Sorry, just let me finish doing my makeup and then I'll meet you down there."

"No~ No makeup. You're the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. Put all of that stuff down and come down. If you don't, I'm gonna go up there and grab you myself" Yugyeom couldn't help, but roll his eyes. The Thai boy was so beautiful and the younger couldn't understand why he'd feel the need to cover it all up. "Bet" BamBam smiled as he hung up on his boyfriend. After a few minutes of waiting, it was clear BamBam wasn't going to come down until he finished.

"I'll be back in a minute, Mom" Yugyeom said as he got out of the car. He knocked on the front door, seeing Baby once it was opened. She smiled and pointed to the stairs. Saying a quick, "Thanks" The younger ran up the stairs and into BamBam's room. "I told you I'd come get you" Yugyeom hugged the Thai boy from behind. "Let me go, I just need a bit more" BamBam squirmed in his arms, holding the brushes in his hand. Yugyeom tightened his grip and reached over, grabbing the brushes and putting them down. He unplugged BamBam's phone and slipped it into his boyfriend's jeans. "Grab a jacket, I don't want you to get cold" Yugyeom added. The Thai boy rolled his eyes and looked around his closet, finally choosing a jacket.

"Roll your eyes at me one more time and I'll kiss you" Yugyeom smirked. The Thai boy fixed his own jacket and turned around to face him. Rolling his eyes again, Yugyeom grabbed his boyfriend's cheeks and pressed his lips against his. "Do it again" Yugyeom whispered in BamBam's ear. The older boy visibly tensed up, but did it again anyway. The younger boy wrapped his arms around BamBam's waist, peppering his small face with kisses all over. "Eww" BamBam squirmed in Yugyeom's arms. a few seconds had passed and the Thai boy realized his boyfriend wasn't going to stop, "Okay Okay! I surrender!" He whined. The younger boy finally let him go and grabbed his hand. BamBam gave himself one more look in the mirror before Yugyeom pulled him away from it.

BamBam hopped into the back seat of the car next to his boyfriend and politely greeted Mrs. Kim. "You look so beautiful, I don't understand why you felt the need to put makeup on" Yugyeom stared at the older boy lovingly. Using his sleeves, he wiped off most of the foundation off of BamBam's face. "Stop it" BamBam could already feel his cheeks heating up and he hated it. "Why would you cover up your cute little eye mole? You know how much I love it" Yugyeom asked as he ran his thumb over the birthmark, trying to erase away the traces of makeup.

"You look handsome, you know that?" BamBam admitted and Yugyeom was the next to blush, "R-Really?" The older boy giggled, "Very Handsome." Once both boys clicked their seatbelts on, they were off to the location of the Homecoming dance. It wasn't far, so they arrived about ten minutes later. BamBam got out of the car followed by Yugyeom, "Thank you for the ride, Mrs. Kim."