11. Out

.
.

"Bambi?"

"Bambi?"

BamBam yawned, getting out of bed. The clock read 12:30 am and the sky was pitch dark. The Thai boy opened his window, wincing at the cold breeze. Yugyeom called out to him from his room. "Gyeom? What are you doing up?" BamBam yawned again, his body shivering.

"I'm sorry I woke you up, I just can't sleep" Yugyeom admitted, a pout on his lips.

"And? What do you want me to do?" BamBam asked, partly upset the younger boy had woken him up.

"Can I sleep with you?"

BamBam's cheeks flushed a dark red, gulping in nervousness. He was grateful it was dark, so the younger boy couldn't see the intense blush on his cheeks. The Thai boy froze, not knowing if Yugyeom was being serious or not.

"Please?"

BamBam sighed and hesitantly nodded, the younger boy jumping onto the lemon tree. BamBam helped pull Yugyeom into his room. "You have to be quiet, alright? My family is asleep." Yugyeom nodded pulling BamBam with him onto the bed. The two boys faced each other, not saying a word, just looking into each other's eyes.

'What the fuck am I doing?' BamBam thought. The voices in his head all told him different things.

"Scoot closer to him"

"Tell him to leave"

"Kiss him"

"You can't trust him. He's using you, just like he did."

"Kiss him. He treats you right, you deserve it"

"You don't deserve him. You don't want a repeat of what happened last time, do you?"

BamBam whimpered at the last voice, his hands trembling. "Bambi? Are you okay?" Yugyeom whispered as his hand brushed against the Thai boy's. BamBam pulled his hand away, wanting to be left alone. He jumped off of the bed, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"G-Get out p-please" BamBam's voice cracked. At that point, he was full on sobbing, pointing at the window, telling Yugyeom to go.

"Bambi, it's okay. If you want me to leave I will" Yugyeom responded. He stood up, making his way towards the Thai boy. BamBam flinched, shutting his eyes tightly. He took a step back, but Yugyeom only stepped closer, wrapping his arms around the Thai boy. "Just know that I'm here for you, yeah? I care about you." He kissed BamBam's forehead softly, forcing a smile before he walked back to the window.

"G-Gyeom" BamBam choked out. He ran to Yugyeom, tugging on his arm. "D-Don't g-go. I will t-try to ignore t-them, I don't w-want to listen to them anymore." Yugyeom couldn't contain the smile tugging on his lips. He leaned down to the smaller boy and connected their lips. BamBam led him back to the bed, holding Yugyeom's hand as they crawled under the covers.

BamBam yawned, letting Yugyeom cuddle against him. However, the Thai boy felt uncomfortable. "I don't like this" he stated, pushing Yugyeom away. Before the Korean boy could ask what was wrong, BamBam rolled the boy over, so his back was facing him. He wrapped his skinny arms around the younger boy's back, taking in the fresh scent of his lemon tree. It was an odd smell, but the Thai boy loved it.