26. Save me, Save you

.
.

"Stay with me, Bambi. I've got you" Yugyeom had his arm around his boyfriend as they walked up to the younger's room. A short whine escaped BamBam's lips, "I'm sleepy, Yugyeomie." The younger boy inhaled through his nose, smelling the disgusting alcohol that had poisoned his boyfriend. He shut the door of his room before sitting BamBam down on his bed, awkwardly starting to unbutton the older boy's shirt. "I know you're sleepy, Baby. But you have to wash up first, I don't want you to get sick" Yugyeom removed BamBam's shirt, looking away as he unbuckled the belt next. Leaving BamBam in his boxers, Yugyeom helped his boyfriend into the bathroom.

"I don't want to, let me sleeeeep~" BamBam whined. Yugyeom ignored him as he placed his boyfriend into the tub. Grabbing a sponge and the shampoo, he began to help him wash up. "BamBam?" Yugyeom asked softly. No reply. The younger boy looked up at his boyfriend, noticing that BamBam had already fallen asleep. Yugyeom smiled warmly as he continued to massage the coconut scented shampoo on the older boy's scalp. "I love you" Yugyeom couldn't help, but giggle. He quickly pecked his sleepy boyfriend's cheeks before rinsing him off. Grabbing some pajamas from BamBam's drawers, he began to dress the sleeping boy, not daring to look underneath the waistband of his boxers.

He lifted him up bridal style and carried him to the bed, lifting the covers over him. Yugyeom quickly took a bath and got dressed with some clothes he had left behind in his boyfriend's room from a previous sleep over. Turning off the lamp, the younger crawled onto the bed and wrapped his arms around BamBam.
-

The next morning, Yugyeom mumbled sleepily as he rolled over on his bed, feeling his boyfriend's familiar waist. "Bambi~" The younger boy giggled with his eyes still closed. He tightened his grip around the petite boy, resting his head on BamBam's shoulder. Leaving soft kisses on his boyfriend's cheeks, he sat up with tired eyes. The Thai boy suddenly pushed his boyfriend away with force as he ran into the bathroom. He lifted the toilet seat as he dropped down onto his knees. BamBam felt as if he was vomiting his guts out, as much as he tried to stop the churning in his stomach, it only got worse. The loud throbbing in his head wasn't helping one bit and the tears slipping down his cheeks definitely wasn't either.

Yugyeom didn't make it to his boyfriend in time. All he heard was the beautiful boy's gagging in the bathroom. The younger boy ran to him, dropping down onto his knees as well. He pulled BamBam towards his chest, trying to get the sniffling boy to feel better. "It's okay, I've got you" Yugyeom spoke soothingly as he brushed the strands of hair away from his boyfriend's face. The younger boy was trying to not panic. He hadn't had any experience with alcohol and he wasn't sure if these symptoms were normal.

"I d-don't feel good, Gyeom" BamBam whimpered at the churning feeling in his stomach coming back up again. The Thai boy pushed his boyfriend away again, vomiting all of his contents from last night into the toilet. "G-Get away. I don't want you to see me like this. I look ugly" BamBam refused to look at Yugyeom as he pointed at the door. "I'm not leaving you, okay? You still look adorable, even now" Yugyeom smiled warmly at BamBam, wiping away the dry tear stains off of his cheeks. The older boy would be a complete fool if he didn't notice the confusion and hint of worry in Yugyeom's eyes.

"I didn't sleep with anyone last night, I swear I'm not pregnant. You have to believe me" BamBam looked up at the taller boy with glassy eyes. "I know, I believe you. I always will" Yugyeom replied with a soft smile. "I trust you. Always" He added as he held his boyfriend's hand. "I'll go downstairs and get you some soup. Yeah?" Yugyeom gave BamBam one last kiss on the Thai boy's temple before rushing down the stairs.