27. Stay with me

.
.

A couple of months had passed since the individual incidents that occurred on Homecoming night. BamBam always acted a little off, but things were different this time ever since Yugyeom told him the amazing news. Yugyeom's mother is pregnant, meaning that she has a whole baby growing in there. BamBam was happy for the family, but ever since then, he maintained his distance from his boyfriend's home. It wasn't news that BamBam spent most of his life up in Yugyeom's room, so when he began to refuse to even step foot inside of the home, the younger boy knew something was definitely going on. Although BamBam had promised to not keep secrets anymore, this one was definitely the deepest of all. Only Jackson and Lisa knew about it and the Thai boy wanted it to stay that way.

"Hey Babe, want to come up to my room for a bit before we go to school?" Yugyeom asked into the phone as he sipped non-pulp orange juice from his cup. The younger boy sighed in advance, already knowing BamBam would reject the offer.. and he did. Instead of questioning the older boy, Yugyeom just replied with a plain and simple, "Okay." BamBam knew for a fact that Yugyeom was always open to talking when he needed it, but this was something that no one else had to know. BamBam cleared his throat and replied with, "You can come up to my room for a bit if you want."

"I'll be there in a few, Beautiful" Yugyeom replied as usual. Calling the Thai boy beautiful was anything, but a chore. The younger boy would call him that so constantly that it would come out naturally most of the time. Yugyeom quickly slipped his jeans on along with his shoes and clean shirt. He grabbed his phone and crawled from the treehouse into BamBam's room. The Thai boy squealed in embarrassment, using his clean shirt to cover up his exposed torso.

"Yugyeom! You said you'd be here in a few! I thought you meant minutes, not seconds!" BamBam grabbed his clothes, running downstairs to change since no one else happened to be home. Yugyeom just stood there with his eyes open wide in pure shock of the perfection he had just seen. A ringtone went off on BamBam's laptop, causing the younger to flinch. Yugyeom grabbed the chair and pulled it to the desk, staring at the laptop screen. The name "JackLisa" popping up on screen caused Yugyeom to chuckle. He answered the call, looking around to see if BamBam was almost done getting dressed, but he unfortunately hadn't.

Jackson and Lisa immediately popped up on the rectangular screen, the girl rested her head on Jackson's shoulder as the two waved at the camera excitedly. "Hey! Where's Bams??" Lisa asked curiously as she looked around the room. "He's downstairs getting dressed" Yugyeom chuckled at the two best friends shoving their faces into the small camera of Jackson's phone. "JackLisa?" Yugyeom questioned, trying to hold back his chuckles.

"Listen Yugioh, it's a legendary username. Got it?" Jackson spoke in a serious tone until he began to laugh. Yugyeom nodded and looked towards the door again in search for BamBam. "Do you two know why BamBam has been acting strange ever since I told him my mother is pregnant?" The younger boy made sure to pay close attention to their movements. "Your mother is pregnant?! Congrats!" Lisa screamed into the mic, causing Yugyeom's ear drums to nearly blow up. "Thank you, but could you please answer my question?" The younger boy pleaded.

"Isn't BamBam always acting strange?" Lisa smirked as she attempted to low-key change the conversation, which didn't phase Yugyeom one bit. "Define strange, Yugyeom" Jackson added.

"He refuses to come up to my room or even step foot into my house after I told him that my mother is expecting. I don't know if it's a pregnant person phobia he's got, but he's acting really strange about it. He refuses to talk about it and gets all defensive when I try to bring it up. Does this have to do with him not wanting kids? It's one thing to not want a child, but to completely keep his distance- it's weird. Okay?"