17. I hide, you seek

A/N: This chapter was supposed to go up yesterday bUT I had no wifi. YOUR FAVORITE RAT SAW GOT7 IN LA LAST NIGHT!!! So here's a longer chapter because I'm in a great mood.
.
.

"Bams? What's taking you so-" Jackson walked in, seeing Yugyeom, but not only that.. the two boys were still holding hands.

Before Jackson could even say anything, BamBam quickly pulled his hands away from Yugyeom's. "It's not what you think, let me explain!" BamBam began, but Jackson cut him off.

"I knew you might still have feelings for him, but I didn't think you'd stoop that low and cheat on me. Congratulations, you're unbelievable" Jackson clenched his jaw. He was about to walk out, but he turned back, now dashing towards Yugyeom. He grabbed Yugyeom by the collar, shoving him against the wall.

"LET HIM GO! DON'T HURT HIM!" BamBam yelled, trying to pull Jackson away. Yugyeom pushed Jackson off of him, punching him on the cheek with his fist. This only made Chinese boy furious, causing him to punch Yugyeom back. "JACKSON! STOP!" BamBam yelled again, coming in between both of the boys. "BACK OFF!" BamBam pushed Jackson farther away from Yugyeom.

"WHAT?! SO YOU'RE PROTECTING HIM NOW, KUNPIMOOK?!" Jackson dashed towards Yugyeom again.

"I'M NOT PROTECTING HIM!" BamBam pulled Jackson to face him, holding his hands to try and calm him down. But for some reason, BamBam's touch burned his skin. "I'm stopping you from getting sued for putting a kid in a hospital, so BACK OFF" BamBam spoke in a serious tone, which was not something he did very often. "Let's go back to my house. Okay?" BamBam lowered his tone, now hugging his boyfriend. Jackson seemed to cool down for a moment, but he went back in to finish what he started. "Listen! I just ran into Yugyeom by accident, nothing happened. I swear!" BamBam grabbed Jackson's hand, the Chinese boy stiffening at the action.

"DO YOU THINK IM STUPID?! It's no coincidence you two ran into each other, you went after him, that's why you kept distracting me before. I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU, KUNPIMOOK! Guess two cheaters go perfectly well together"Jackson sighed, running his hand through his brown hair. BamBam's mouth opened, wanting to say something, but he was at a loss for words. He just stood there with a pathetic expression on his face. "If you miss him that badly, GO TO HIM!" Just keep me out of it, Kunpimook! It's really clear you don't love me, so I think we should-" Before he could finish, BamBam cut him off.

"Don't! We're not breaking up! I might not love you yet, but I'm really trying. I want us to work out, I really do" BamBam forced a smile. "I didn't cheat on you, I mean it" Jackson slowly calmed down under BamBam's touch, letting the younger boy lace their fingers together. Jackson tried to hide the visible redness in his eyes, letting BamBam hold him. Yugyeom, however, wasn't having it. He yanked BamBam by the wrist towards himself, lightly pushing the Thai boy behind him.

"I suggest you let him go before I beat you ass, kid" Jackson spoke in a lower yet serious tone.

"Why don't we just let him choose?" Yugyeom turned to the Thai boy lovingly, holding his hand.

BamBam's eyes darted left and right from Jackson to Yugyeom. The air felt stiff, as if he chose either of them, nothing would really change, I'd just make the situation worse. "I-I" BamBam shut his eyes tightly, not wanting to choose. He hoped today was nothing, but a nightmare which he would wake up from in a few minutes. Jackson shoved Yugyeom aside, yanking BamBam towards himself again. "Shhh, it's okay" Jackson comforted the trembling boy, knowing that BamBam had cracked under pressure. He held BamBam close to his chest, now glaring at Yugyeom.