Enemy seen... Enemy heard

Ministry of Magic
Hermione's point of view:

I finally got to work and made my way passed the reception desk. Getting to my office was no trouble, since it was the biggest one there. For you see, I was head aurora and it was my responsibility to take care of the training auroras. A bunch of my co-workers were settling the trainees into the hall and one of them caught my eye.... No, it can't be... But it was... A man with bleach blond hair slicked back and dressed in a very good-looking suit came right up to me, it was Draco Malfoy.

Draco's point of view:

Feeling like a sheep being hurded, I followed the rest of the trainees to a giant hall. Then I saw her. She looked ravishing.... So I did the next best thing and walked straight up to her.
"Hey, fancy mudblood Granger becoming head aurora who would've thought it!" I didn't really know why I was giving her a hard time I just didn't know how to talk to a women that I used to bully in school. "Well Malfoy, you better believe it because if you say or doing something that ticks me off, believe me when I say this, you better run because I will hex into next year!!! Is that clear Malfoy?" She spits at me. I just stand there for a moment in shock. Little Hermione Granger could actually do some serious damage, that thought spins in my mind until she continued speaking... "Oh and if you think that this training is going to be easy, then you better think again." With that she walked off and I soon was engulfed in the flock of trainee auroras.

Hermione's point of view:

"... you better think again." With that I turned on my heels and stormed away to my office. Of all the days ron decided to be sick, it had to be today. Just then my brilliant assistant Jerry entered the room and said, "Mrs Weasley come with me and meet the aurora you are training." I responded with a nod and followed him out if the wooden door of my office. After about 5 minutes we came to a stop and my heart ceased to beat. Oh my God this can't be happening, the trainee aurora turned to face me. With bleach blond hair slicked back and dressed in a very good-looking suit.... Draco Malfoy.

Meanwhile at the Weasley residence
Ron's point of view:

Good. I had the house all to myself until at least 11 o'clock because I knew mione would work extra hours. She always did. "Hey you can come to my house now if you like. Yeah my wife is not home, I mean wouldn't want her to find out so soon now would we? Ok darling see you later love you." I put the phone down and waited in the living room for my special guest.

Muggle London
Astoria's point of view:

Walking through the streets crowded by muggles was weird but I needed to get that lacy lingerie that I saw last time I was here. It was for something very important. Just then I saw out of the corner of my eye and I squealed with delight. Of course I ran in and bought it staight away. Now there was only one thing I needed to do, and that was to get to my destination as soon as possible. My destination Mr Ronald Weasley's house....

Ministry of Magic
Draco's point of view:

There she was. My luck was rising every single second. My tutor in my job was Hermione Granger. She stood there not saying anything so I decided to pipe up, "Hey err.. Miss Granger will be my trainer huh? Cool." "Well Mrs Weasley will be your trainer yes Mr Malfoy." The asistant said quietly. My heart stopped Mrs Weasley what I was pulled out of my thoughts by none other than gran-weasley. She swiftly grabbed my arm and pulled me to a corner. "Sorry you had to find out that I am married through my asistant." She said, remorse clear in her voice. I tried to play it cool and said "Well, I should of known that ginger snap Weasley would get you sooner or later." I mumbled trying to hide the sadness that felt very obvious on my face. She could tell that I didn't want to talk about that so she just nodded and walked to an enormous office which was clearly hers. Once we were inside, she gestured for me to sit down. I did so, with some hesitation which unfortunately for me, she noticed. " I am sorry for any discomfort that has befallen you, shall we just get on with the training session?" Nodding my head I said "So when did you and weasley get hitched like?" It sounded like I didn't care bit I was actually quite curious. She gave me a cautious look but muttered, "Well it was a couple of months ago now and we went to Saudi Arabia for our honeymoon it was magical..." her dreamy voice trailed off at the dubious look on my face. "But that doesn't really matter though so, what is the first thing you need to remember about being an aurora?" I could tell she was very uncomfortable so I decided to cheer her up.....

Hermione's point of view:

He seemed to consider the question for a few seconds but then gave me a scandalous grin, a grin that I have seen before. The next thing I knew a cold, slender hand was on my knee drawing circles along the edge. I instantly recoiled and jumped up out of my seat, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU CREEP!!!!!" He kept staring at the seat were I was sitting and then slowly looked at me. "Well Hermione...." He purred "I was just comforting you in your time of dispair."his voice was sickly innocent. I just stared at him with wide eyes and finally plucked up the courage to say something, "I appreciate your concern Mr Malfoy, but I assure you that I am perfectly fine and don't need your ummmmm comfort." I made sure that there was a slight touch of venom in my voice when I said that last part. His reaction though was the least expected thing I have witnessed all day...

Draco's point of view:

When she spat that response at me, I had mixed feelings. I was slightly hurt but I was also radiating laughter. She stood there one second giving me a look that said if looks could actually kill I would be screwed right now. That sent me overboard and I doubled over laughing. After I came back to reality I was face to face with a very angry looking Hermione. She looked like she was going to punch me, which obviously reminded me of 3rd year...
Flashback:
I was behind a tall rock waiting for that stupid hippogriff to be executed when they came over to me. The Golden Trio. Hermione at the front and the others tagging along behind looking confused. I didn't want to rub it in but several slytherins were there to watch so I had to do something. "Oh, come to see the show!?" That earned snickers from the crowd behind me. "You foul, loathsome, evil, little cock roach!!!" The next thing I knew her wand was at my neck and I was backed up against the boulder. It was weasley who spoke up next though, "Mione no! He isn't worth it!" The wand lowered and a forced chuckle escaped my lips. Little did I know that Hermione Granger had pulled her fist back and with an ear splitting crack finally made contact with my nose. Blood trickled down my face and I was rushed to the hospital wing.
End of flashback.

She just stood there another few seconds and then walked up to me with her wand in hand. "You foul, loathsome, evil, little cockroach..." She cast a non-verbal spell and that sent me flying halfway across the room. I stood up with caution, the realisation spread across her face. "That is exactly the same thing I said to you in 3rd year. Oh My God! What have I done I am so sorry!" She scuttled over to my side and bent down next to me.

Meanwhile in muggle London
Ronald's point of view:

She was here. I knew that because I was sitting in my empty living room one minute and the next minute it was full of pink smoke. Wow she flooed herself here she must want me bad I thought to myself why else would Miss money bags Greengrass floo here. She stood in front of me wearing a tight dress that barely covered her perky little arse. "Like what you see here Weasley?" She purred seductively. "Well I can't tell there are too many layers of fabric covering the thing that I want most." I challenged and she smirked. "Well maybe I should give you what you want then? But I was thinking of being extra mean and, well you will see..." She trailed off and strutted to the bedroom situated closest to the back gardin. I knew that this was going to be fun, but then my common sense kicked in, what would Hermione think of this? I am cheating on her with the bitch face who used to bully her along with Malfoy, I was about to reconsider my actions and be a good husband but then Astoria came round the corner and I felt my mouth hit the floor. She was in a sexy red lingerie and had the griffindor quiditch flag in her mouth. I just stood there staring until she grabbed my arm and dragged me into the room of wet dreams and fun...

8 o'clock at the Ministry of Magic
Hermione's point of view:

Yawning, I got up out of my seat and looked over to Draco who was sitting opposite me. To my complete surprise, he was flat out asleep and his mouth was slightly agar. Not wanting to stay in my office much longer, I shook his arm softly and whispered "Draco come on you can go home now." At first I thought he didn't hear me because there was no movement, but after a few minutes he looked up to face me with a mug of confusion on his face. "Did you just call me Draco?" He ask with the obvious sound of astonishment in his voice. Shrugging, I said "That is your name isn't it?" He looked at me again like I was talking gibberish but then finally said after some consideration "Yeah I guess so, it is just weird hearing you say it." He chuckled and I  grinned, "Hey do you want to come to my place for a coffee? I am sure Ronald won't mind."