Relationship with Granger

Draco's point of view:

After that disastrous evening at the Ministry, I was quite expecting that I would lose my job. Instead, it was saved by Hermione. She went to the Ministry and told the Boss that weasel was the one who started it and we were both truly sorry for what happened. At first I was thanking my lucky stars that I was in a relationship with Hermione, she was amazing. Although that victory was short lived when I found out there was a condition to keeping my job. I had to apologise to Weasley. I was fuming. He was the one who started it, but I felt a tiny bit better when I was told that he was to apologise to me as well. Swallowing my disgust, I walked up to Weasley's office, thankfully with Hermione at my side as she was sentenced to say sorry to. I knocked twice and I heard a faint "Come in." Opening the door, I made a face of pure hatred.

Hermione's point of view:

We entered the room slowly, me in front of Draco, just in case Ronald tried to attack him again. I sighed in frustration as I walked in the room further and saw Greengrass sitting in a chair opposite the door. The hairs on my back and arms stood up when Draco took a few large steps into the room and walked right up to Ronald, getting right in his face. "My apologies Ronald, I shouldn't have punched you in the face." We looked at him in confusion for a second, "Draco, you didn't punch him in the face, why are you saying sorry for that?" I asked, confusion clear in my voice. "Oh yes I didn't punch him, but I meant to." Ronald gave a weak smile and retorted, " Well I am sorry for actually punching you in the face... even though you completely deserved it." He spoke the last bit quietly enough for Draco not to hear him, but unfortunately for him I heard it.

Ronald's point of view:

It was Hermione's turn to apologise next, and although she looked quite calm at the moment her 'sorry' was full of venom. "Weasley," Hermione started, "I apologise for whatever I did to you last night." Then abruptly, she took refuge slightly behind Malfoy, grabbing his hand. Anger bubbled inside of me, Hermione felt safer with Malfoy than she did with me. At that thought, my nerve broke. "I am much happier without such a disgusting mudblood hanging over my head. I wonder what are you even good for?" The door then burst open, revealing my boss. My heart crashed to the ground at the next thing he said, "Ronald Weasley, congratulations you are now fired, get your things I expect you out in one hour." He spun on his heels and strutted quickly out of the door. I stared at the door for a few minutes and then straightened up and said to Hermione and Malfoy, "Get out of my offi- well former office. I need to pack."

Hermione's point of view:

I almost felt sorry for Ronald. (Key word here "almost") So I dragged a smirking Draco out of the room and aparated to his house. As soon as we got into the house, Draco wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered "Are you alright?" I turned and nodded to him. I blushed at how close we were and then kissed him. He immediately return the kiss and ran his cold fingers through my hair. I turned around to press my body against his and wrapped my arms around his neck fiddling with the loose hair and the bottom of his neck. I smiled as Draco's hand traveled all the way down my sides and made home at my waist. He needed more so he removed his lips from mine and connected them to my neck.

Draco's point of view:

Hermione hissed as I found a particularly sensitive spot on her neck. Oh my Merlin, I loved this girl so much. She moved her right hand from my neck and cupped my cheek. I broke away from her and said, "Let's wait until later to continue, I can tell you are tired." She looked at me and I could tell by her eyes that she was sorry. She broke away from me and walked into the living room. I hung both of our coats up and placed our shoes into the shoe drawers.

Then I hear it...

A cackle that can only belong to one person, and one person only....

My aunt.

I raced into the living room only to see my girlfriend lying on the floor with a slash on her face running from her right eye to the bottom of her left side of her face. I looked up and saw Bellatrix Lestrange, pointing her wand at Hermione. She slowly raised her gaze to me and gave a smile so sinister that it even gave me the chills. "You should be thanking me Draco, she hissed. "I have shut that mudblood up for a while." I could only see red, "How bloody dare you!!!!! You march in here and hurt my girlfriend!!" I slapped a hand over my mouth. I said too much. Bellatrix looked at me and her face was twisted into a snarl. With that, she disappeared in a green puff of smoke leaving me with a damaged Hermione on the ground...

A/n Mwuaaaaaaahhhh cliffhanger
I know people will hate me for this but don't hate me forever.
Hey give a little love to my friend @harleylovesluke
Bye bye little buttercups aha! ! !