Raven Riddle

Draco's point of view:

When I finally regained consciousness, I blinked a few times and took in my surroundings. I was in the basement of my own home. I could here cackling from upstairs and I shivered with fear. All of a sudden, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and the sound of the basement door being unlocked. The footsteps walked right towards me then stopped. It was too dark for me to see who it was but the moment they started talking to me I knew exactly who it was. "Are you ready to die you bloody bastard?" Hermione questioned me. I mustered up all the courage I had inside of me and whispered, "Why are you doing this Hermione?" I felt her recoil from the question and she grabbed my collar. "How dare you call me that filthy muggle name?!." She screamed at me. "My name is now Raven Riddle, daughter of Lord Voldemort!" With that she dragged me up the stairs and into a room filled with my father, Bellatrix, a few death eaters and the Dark Lord himself.

"Oh my, what do we have here my precious?" The Dark Lord asked Hermi- um, Raven. " I have the person who betrayed my heart father. He is now going to pay!" I didn't hear the rest of the conversation, all I heard was the word Crucio and all I felt was pure agony. The pain was unbearable and I screamed bloody murder. It felt like molten white-hot iron was being poured into my veins. Eventually the spell stopped, but the agony didn't. It still coursed through me with immense speed. "Tell me why you hurt me Draco! Tell me why you broke my heart!" Raven yelled at me. "Oh it doesn't actually matter to me anymore. I've changed my mind, I'll just hurt you and give you a taste of your own medicine shall I?" I looked up to see Raven staring at me with red glowing eyes. Her hair, once a straight golden waterfall, now a mop of fuzzy blackness. Her posture was that of a cobra ready to pounce on its prey. "Come on Hermi- Raven. This isn't you! I'm truly sorry for what I did to you. I was only trying to protect you from getting hurt." Her face faltered for a second and I thought I could see a wave of regret wash over her face. But boy was I wrong. She then looked at me with a face of pure hatred and crucioed me again. This time the pain was even worse than it was before. I didn't think that was even possible. Her red eyes were the last thing I saw before I blacked out...

My head was pounding and my chest hurt. My eyes opened slowly and I realised I was back in the basement. That was the moment I finally understood that I was never going to escape. That was the moment I knew that I was going to spend the rest of my days being tortured for hurting the live of my life. I regretted it when I said those words. When I shattered her heart. But the past was the past and I couldn't change it. I heard footsteps and I immediately cowered in the corner of the room like a scared mouse. A tray of food was slid under the door and a voice murmured, "Even though I have to follow orders, you're still my son." The last bit of the sentence seemed strained, almost like he regretted that I was his son. I leaned forward and inspected the plate. There was a green apple, a packet of cheese and onion walkers (if you're from America, Walkers are basically what you call Lays) and a carton of apple juice. It wasn't much but it was enough to stop my growling stomach. I scoffed down the food, thinking that if I didn't eat it quickly, someone would come and take it off of me.

Someone, please help me. I don't want this pain... I can not stand to watch my one chance at true love leave me and turn evil. Please, I need someone to help me and my beautiful Hermione...

A/n okay guys I know it has been like forever since I last updated and I'm really really really sorry but I've been hella busy with my GCSES and stuff. But here you go and I hope you liked it. Shout out to my friend Lucy_Peralta123. Leave a vote and a comment and tell me what you think of it. Thank you all do much for sticking around and reading my crap excuse for a book. Thank you for all the votes and the comments they are really nice to read. Bye bye little buttercups. Peace out xx