The End of a New Life

Muggle London
Draco's point of view:

So there I was standing outside the Weasley residence while Hermione thumbled with her keys to open the door. "I am so sorry for taking so long my hands are numb from the cold that is all." Hermione said for the 5th time. That is when I decided to help her out. Taking the keys out of her hands, I put the key into the slot and turned them with ease. "There you go now get in before we die of hyperthermia!"

Hermione's point of view:

"There you go now get in before we die of hyperthermia!" He chuckled and stepped onto the threshold of my house. "Well wait here I am going to get ron he should be here somewhe-" I was suddenly interrupted by a very loud noise. Draco and I decided to check it out, so we walked down the hall and into the kitchen. That is the moment when I realised what the sound was... It was moaning. "Ohhhhhh yeah Ronald Weasley you are soo naughty!" I stood there dazed for an immeasurable amount of time before I charged straight to the bedroom situated closest to the back garden. Draco rushed after me, but I wasn't looking at him. All I was looking at was my husband kissing a girl that I didn't even know.

Ronald's point of view:

It took me a while to notice them but when I did, my heart crashed to the ground. Tearing my lips away from Astoria, I expected what was going to happen. Only what happened was the most unexpected...

Hermione's point of view:

I couldn't believe it. I simply could not believe it. All of a sudden my world came crashing down and I lunged for the tarty brunette clinging to my husband. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!!" I screamed grabbing her throat. The next thing I knew there was a pair of restraining hand around my waist tugging me off of the bed. It was Draco. Obviously I tried to shake him off but it didn't work so I kept on screaming, "HOW COULD YOU RONALD WEASLEY I AM GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU AND YOUR SCRUFFY SEX TOY!!!!!!!!!" It was then that I heard Draco's voice in my ear "Come on Hermione he is not worth your time you need to calm down please?" It sounded more like a question than an order, but I obeyed and took a few deep breaths to almost calm down. Draco then let go of my waist but kept one hand on my shoulder, not completely trusting me not to lose it. He was right to be cautious....

Draco's point of view:

As soon as I was pretty sure she had calmed down I let go of her waist only to put one hand on her shoulder. I didn't trust completely she still looked ready to murder. She slowly made her way to the door, only to stop and turn around. Her eyes were as dark as night and full of loathing. "You have made a huge mistake Ronald Weasley," She said in a spine-chilling low voice, "You will rule this day from this moment on!!!" Hermione then whipped her wand out and cast a non-verbal spell. Weasley stopped moving instantly and I knew that she had petrified him. "No who the hell do you think you are, freezing my won-won like that!" Whined Astoria. (Anyone else get the Lavender Brown reference) That did it... The next thing I knew, I heard Hermione scream at the top of her lungs "CRUCIO!!!!" Astoria screamed with pain and fell shaking to the floor. I followed my natural instincts and grab Hermione's wand out of her hand.

Astoria's point of view:

"No who the hell do you think you are, freezing my won-won like that!" That seemed to send her over the edge of sanity because last thing I knew was her screaming "CRUCIO!!!!" And everything went black.

The next day
Draco's point of view:

I woke up to the sound of someone crying. Instantly, I knew who it was. She was sitting at her kitchen table balling her eyes out and I couldn't do anything but to go up to her and embrace her. Hermione intially tensed at the sudden hug, but then soon melted into my chest, her breathing going back to normal. Once she had calmed down her chocolate brown eyes bore into mine and I felt the need to close the space between us. So I did.... I never expected this in a million years, hermione melted straight into the kiss and tilted her head to the right so my tongue could gain access to all the nucks and cranies of her mouth. My tongue mated with hers and we both moaned with ectasy. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end because we had to stop kissing so we could breath.

Hermione's point of view:

I sat there on my kitchen chair and all I could do was gawk at Draco in disbelief. Slowly, a smile started to form at the edges of my mouth, until I was eventually smiling from ear to ear. I don't know why, but I felt all giddy inside and I just wanted to scream with happiness. The slytherin prince had finally fallen in love with the griffindor princess. I was interrupted from my moment of euphoria by a small cough. "Ahem, I am so sorry hermione I don't know what I was thinki-" I silenced Draco with a small peck on the lips. I saw him smile and I whispered "Hey it is ok, I liked it a lot thank you." Unfortunately, we didn't see Astoria standing in the doorway until we heard her scream at the top of her lungs. "OH SO YOU CAN GIVE YOUR HUSBAND A HARD TIME FOR CHEATING ON YOU AND THEN YOU GO AND DO THE SAME THING!!!!!" I couldn't move, my body had froze and I stared numbly at Astoria and then turned my gaze to Draco. The next thing I did was crazy in this situation... I let out a small chuckle which then turned into a fit of laughter. Once I had finished belly laughing, I looked again at Astoria, "Right, ok as of last night Ronald fucking Weasley is my ex-husband and so I can go and kiss whoever I want, whenever I want. So if you have a problem with that then you are just going to have to grow a pair and deal with it." It felt good to finally vent. Even if it was in front of Astoria Greengrass. With that in mind I suddenly turned to Draco and asked him a very awkward question, "Hey Draco would you mind terribly if I came to live with you for a while?" I gave him a sheepish grin.

Draco's point of view:

That grin of hers was so cute that I couldn't possibly say no. With a grin of my own, I stood up next to her and said "Well of course princess, anything for you." Her face turn a beautiful crimson and she smiled from ear to ear and he eyes lit up the moment I said princess. She grabbed a few bags of stuff and we quickly apparated to my mansion. Little did I know that instead of living in peace and quiet, I was in for a very noisy night.