Actually This Is The Time For A Plan...

Ron's point of view:

When I finally came round from the baseball bat top the head courtesy of Bellatrix herself, my head was pounding so hard. My eyes were stinging and my back was killing. That's when I realised I was on my back facing the very prominently sharp...new...chandelier on the ceiling. My eyes finally decided top open fully and I took in my surroundings. Honestly, I hate this place more than I hated the Malfoy's themselves. Their house seemed to radiate more evilness than themselves. There was a slight grey tinge to the air and I almost blacked out. The air was thick and revolting, much like the inhabitants. Come to think of it, I hadn't seen Voldemort around here yet and I assumed he would want to be there for his so called 'daughter'. It was strange to think I went to school with a Deatheaters' daughter as my best friend, then girlfriend, then fiance...then eventual wife. But something had clearly gone very wrong in my last year with her. I can't remember a thing after our honeymoon. It was all a haze and it was all starting to really unsettle me now.

As if I needed another reason to hate myself right now, the snake slithered to my unmoving body and began to wrap itself around my legs. It wasn't necessarily painful but it did make me cry out in shock. "Weasley! Make another sound and I promise you'll regret it," the silvery voice of Mrs Malfoy rang inside my ears. I looked up to see her pointing her wand straight at my face. She looked scared to do anything but willing at the same time. It was honestly terrifying. I slowly moved my head to signal a nodding motion. I focused on my breathing a bit more to get it to slow down and to decrease my heart rate...can't snakes smell fear or something? Or was that a myth that was taught to us so we wouldn't go near snakes? No idea, but right now was not the time to think about it.

Bellatrix was straddling Harry next to me and the snake was almost at my waist and...wait...BELLATRIX WAS STRADDLING HARRY BESIDE ME?? "Hey! Back off my best mate deatheater!" I shouted. I knew it was a  bad idea but it was all I could think of! Even a slight distraction could help in some way! The estranged woman turned her head and then tilted it to the side looking at me. "What did you say Weasel?" She asked rhetorically, my forehead became warmer and warmer by the second. The sweat formed in beads and my breath became shaky. This was it...I was in for some huge pains! Bellatrix did actually get off Harry and I inwardly rejoiced, but then the dread set in, the snake was gone and now LeStrange was standing looking down on me. This could not be good.

"I'll repeat what he said! Back off my best mate deatheater!!"

With that, Bellatrix when flying across the room from a spell coming from...Harry! He had his wand in his right hand and his left hand was being used to untie the rest of his chains. I was in utter confusion but right now that didn't matter. I just looked at Harry and breathed a sigh of relief. "Bloody Hell Harry I thought I was dead for sure there!" I said as Harry made his way over to help me out. I looked around the room and I find Mrs Malfoy...stood by the back door...smiling at us...I leaned closer to Harry and whispered, "Are we still in danger mate? Or is she finally coming to her senses?" He looked at me and slightly nodded with a small smile for Mrs Malfoy in return. "How else do you think I got my wand back Ron? Narcissa may be a Malfoy...but she truly cares." I couldn't respond to that...in every which way possible I was so grateful for Mrs Malfoy in that very moment; we now had more leverage on the house of Deatheaters. I looked and Harry and he looked back at me. "Alright then Harry, let's go get our friend back. And perhaps save Malfoy in the process." I said with a smirk and my wand in hand.

"Alright Ron, you distract the guard to the back door over there and then I can make sure that Bellatrix is totally out of the equation. Then we must find a way to get to the cellar to free Malfoy and then somehow find a way to make Raven see to reason. Understand?"

I nodded my head and took a deep breath. The plan...was now in action.

A/n Yep...and that's an update. Yep it's currently 2:29am and yes I am very much sleep deprived...but am I going to work on the next part right after this? Hells yeah!!

See ya next time guys, gals and non-binary pals!
(Gotta love Thomas Sanders!!)