The Feeling of Pure Wickedness

A/n this is the actually chapter lol. Hope you like it!

Hermione's point of view:

To say that my head hurt would be an understatement, to say that it was killing me then you were half way there. I couldn't open my eyes no matter how much I tried to. Where am I? What the bloody hell is going on? The battle inside my head continued for the next minute or so until I just gave up and waited until I could open my eyes again. When that time came, I opened them slowly... He stood towering over me with a devious smile on his lips. "My goodness, you are much more beautiful than I expected. I have waited a long time to meet you... my daughter." Daughter? Who is this creep? My eyes slowly opened up all the way and stared at the face of the Dark Lord himself. I tried to scream for help but all that came out of my mouth was a strangled sob. To my surprise, Voldemort patted me on the shoulder and whispered, "It's okay I promise I won't hurt you. You are family after all." Something finally snapped in my mind and I jumped away from him. "I am not your bloody daughter! You bastard! Why don't you just stay dead for once? Everyone's lives would be so much easier!" I felt as if I was going to explode. Red hot anger filled my body and in that moment I felt incredibly powerful. It felt like there was white hot iron being poured into my veins, and I'd never felt better. I rose from the fetal position I was once crouched in and looked the Dark Lord in the eye... All of I sudden I felt the power drain out of me and I collapsed on the floor again. I looked round the room to see Lucius Malfoy pointing his wand at me. I was confused about what had happened until I heard Voldemort scream at him "How dare you use the Crucio curse on my bloody daughter?!?!" Lucius looked at me for a quick second and then back to the dark lord. Quivering slightly, he replied with, "She was going to attack you my lord. I had no choice but to prote-" He was cut short because he had been flung into the wall behind him. I looked at him wide eyed for a few seconds then turned to face the Dark Lord. "Am I really your daughter? What just happened to me? Why did I think it was funny to see Malfoy being thrown into the wall?!" The questions kept tumbling out of my mouth and I couldn't stop them. Voldemort just looked at me and then began to smile. His grin got wider until he let out a chuckle of amusement. "Don't worry my dear. All will be clear very soon." I couldn't help but smile at him. I'd never seen this side of the Dark Lord, and I was quite interested...

It's been a few days since I found out I was actually the Dark Lord's daughter. My actual name is Raven Riddle and he just made the name Hermione Granger up for my protection. I warmed up to Volde- I mean my father and we spent loads of time together, just relearning my whole life. Eventually, I felt so powerful and strong, that one day I held up my hand to protect myself from a gust of wind outside and a fireball flew into the air. I just stood there amazed and just smiled all the way back to Malfoy Manor. I was living there for the time being until I could get my own house again. However, my happiness did not last long. My mind drifted to Draco every now and then and wondered where he was. But then I remembered that he broke up with me for "my own protection" and just shook the thoughts away. It would be nice to see him again though...

"Are you okay Raven?" Asked Lucius, looking at me worringly. I looked up and nodded a yes to him and he seemed content with my answer. I felt the anger boiling up inside of me again. The very thought of Mr Malfoy's son angered me so much. I needed to get out of there and quick. I stood and asked my father if I could be excused. He was going to tell me to sit back down but then realised that my eyes had turned purple, he then ushered me outside to cool down. I sat under the apple tree in the back garden (remember this tree, will be important in future chapters lol) and took a deep breath. "Oh Draco..." I began slowly, whispering to myself.

"You are so screwed.."

A/n okay aha. I know loads of people have wanted this for some strange reason I have no idea why lol. But it's here aha. I hope you like my little plot twist in there aha.
Shout out to my friend Slytherin101355
Bye bye little buttercups aha! ! !