Captured//Preview

Ginny's point of view:

I gasped as I layed my eyes on the front door of Draco's house. The wood was burnt and scratched to pieces! I hesitantly approached the house, quickly stepping over the shards of glass that once were the windows at the top of the door. It scared me how much this house had been damaged. Carpets were ripped up, furniture had been destroyed, tableware had been smashed. The single thing in the whole house that was unscathed was a picture of Draco next to Bellatrix Lestrange. It sat right in the middle of the cracked oak table next a little scroll. That sparked my curiosity, I tied my ginger hair back into a quick pony tail and walked closer. The scroll was small and the edges were burnt as if someone had tried to burn it. "Wingardium Leviosa", I whispered and the scroll flew towards me. I caught it in my left hand as I put my wand back in place in my bag.

I sat on the edge of the burnt couch and opened the small scroll. I gasped as I read who it was addressed to...

Dear Mrs Potter,

I see you. You won't find anything, you won't help her. Draco isn't there. And you won't be for much longer...
From...

I searched the parchment to find any clue on who had written the terrifying message, but found nothing. "Well who wrote it?" I wondered out loud, seemingly to myself.

That was the last thing I remember before everything went dark and I heard a soft voice whispering in my ear... "Me ~~" with that, I felt a bit to my head and I fell to the floor.

Malfoy Manor
Harry's point of view:

I landed outside of the dark place itself. Now all I had to do was make my way in without being seen, shouldn't be hard since there was a little ventilation hatch on the side of the house. Slowly making my way to the side of the house, I notice something in the back garden. A large tree stood proud right in the middle of the garden. As I neared, I could see golden apples dangling from several of the branches. I was entranced my the crisp, green leaves and the little blossoms that grew in between them. It was beautiful, which I found very confusing. "How can something so beautiful survive in a place like this?" I thought to myself. I took several cautious steps towards it, but when I took the 13th step, I felt a tap on my left shoulder. Wheeling round, I looked up to see...