The Reunion

Lucius's point of view:

I watched as my son ran out if the house and didn't stop. That nagging feeling spread across my chest again, but I decided to ignore it... I had more important things to worry about. I made my way silently towards the Weasley home and knocked on the door... The oak door creaked as it flew open to reveal a ravenous Hermione. Her eyes were bloodshot, with deep black bags underneath and her stature was that of a cheetah ready to devour their pray. At first she was shocked to see me and her body instinctively tensed. However, she relaxed after a few seconds and said to me, "Hey Malfoy... why don't you just kill me already?"

Hermione'spoint of view:

"...kill me already?" I asked with sarcasm dripping from my words. I didn't know why he was at my door, I didn't care for him either. The main thing that I did know and cared about was the strong feeling surrounding the left side of my chest. It got stronger with every breath I took and the fire raged inside of me. Lucius did not say a word and just stood there smiling. I began to realise that he knew what was happening, "Hey Malfoy... w-what is h-h-happening to me?!" I managed to choke out. The pain was even stronger now and was spreading down my torso. "Oh my precious Hermione, that's just your heart withering away. Fear not Granger, you will soon feel the power of pure wickedness." (If anyone gets that reference I will be impressed). His voice was slowly starting to fade away as I began to sink below conscientiousness. The last thing I heard, before I blacked out was... "Your father can't wait to reunite with you..."

Voldemort's point of view:

She was here, I could feel her presence. My daughter was here! I stood up from my chair as quickly as I could and went to the window, to find Mr Malfoy carrying my long lost daughter in his hands. My dead heart started to beat and my body filled with dark magic again. The years of depression were finally over. It was time to meet the heir of Slytherin...

Draco's point of view:

To say I was mortified was an under statement. Hermione was terrifyingly broken. What had I done? Why did I break up with her? I knew why, I just didn't want to take the blame. I broke up with her because of MY concern for her safety. I broke up with her because I was insecure. I never took one moment to consider her feelings on the matter. I truly hated myself for that. As a matter of fact so did Harry Potter, although he would never admit it and try to help me. Deep down I knew that he was cursing me to the pits of Hades where I belonged. My dark thoughts were interuppted by scarhead himself. "Malfoy... are you okay?" He whispered gently. I slowly turned my head towards him and gawked. "Do you honestly think I could be okay Potter?!" I my voice rising with every word, "I broke up with the love of my life for nothing! I knew I didn't deserve her and that's why I was insecure, why? Why me?" Tears were streaming down my faces at this point and Potter looked surprised. He came over to me and sat down on the rock next to me.

Harry's point of view:

Not to be mean, but I didn't even know Malfoys could cry. Draco Malfoy broke down crying in front of me. The suit he was wearing was now all creased and the rose in the top left pocket was now withered and dead. I felt sorry for him, so I walked over to the rock he sat on and gave him a pat on the back. ( btw they are in the nearby park. Not to cause confusion). "It's gonna be okay Malfoy. Hermione is a strong woman and in sure she will recover. I will just take time." Draco looked and me and gave me a genuine smile. "Thanks Potter. Or may I call you Harry?" I was shocked at the pure kindness of his words, so I chuckled and replied, "Well yes. But as long as I'm allowed to call you Draco." He looked at me and smirked "Well then, I guess we have a deal then Pot- I mean Harry." I laughed at his stutter and helped him up. Little did we know that someone was watching us... and was smiling like a chesire cat.

A/n okay so here we are. Another part to this book. I hope you like it and leave a vote and comment on what you think.
This chapter is dedicated to my friend Imonlyhuman24.
Have a good one people. Bye bye little buttercups aha!!!