The Main Event

Astoria's point of view:

I was fuming. Sitting at the same table as Malfoy was bad enough, but sitting on a table with the mudblood... even worse. Ronald was visibly fuming at my side, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. It was only a short kiss, but it was enough to calm him down for now. It wasn't long before the two people I hated the most sat down opposite us on the table. They both looked like they were trying not to scream. I kind of related at the moment. However I was surprised that Ron couldn't keep his temper under control.

Ronald's point of view:

They sat down and I seeth the in silent rage. It wasn't until I made eye contact with Malfoy that I snapped. "So how do you feel Granger, I ditched you for a newer model." I growled across the table. I was expecting Hermione to snap back or hiss at me, but it was Malfoy who responded. "Aha 'newer model' I definately don't think so. You do realise that Greengrass is older than Hermione by 3 years, don't you weasel." I looked at him in complete hatred. This was not going to end well.

Draco's point of view:

After my outburst, I sat back down and took a few deep breaths to steady myself. I felt an arm twist around my waist, I looked at Hermione and she grinned, "Thank you for saving me back there." She said. I couldn't resist the beckoning call that her lips silently fave out, so I reached down, pecked her on the lips and said, "Well you are my girlfriend right? I am supposed to protect you." I was expecting her to at least shake her head or say that we are not in a relationship, but yet, that girl never ceases to amaze me. She sat up straight, looked me in the eye and gave a long sigh. She edged towards me a little and whispered in my ear, "Is that a love confession Draco?" I smiled to myself and said, "Of course it is Hermione." Little did I realise Weasley, had gotten up out of his seat and was heading right at me.

Hermione's point of view:

I didn't see it coming, it was all just a blur. One moment Draco was cuddling into my side and the next he was on the floor holding his hand to his left eye. I carefully got up and rushed to his side. "Oh my Merlin Draco, are you okay?" He turned to look at me, a small bruise forming on the left side of his face. That was it, I just snapped. I ran straight at Ronald and kicked him as hard as I could in the crotch. He doubled up in pain and fell to the floor. Astoria stood up and rushed to his side, only to then point her wand at me and shout "CRUCIO! !" I felt a wave of pain hit me and I screamed. It was spreading all over my body and I was started to feel extremely dizzy. Just then, Draco was in front of me however that did not stop the pain, it only made it worse. Only until Draco shouted "STUPEFY!!!" did the pain go away. I crashed to the ground holding my stomach.

Draco's point of view:

"STUPEFY!!!" I screamed, Greengrass flew a good five feet in the air and landed, smack bang into a desert table. I didn't really care, the only thing I cared about was Hermione. Speaking of Hermione, I spun around on my heels and ran quickly to her. She looked so weak and fragile, I held her head off the ground and started to rock her back and forth. "Thank you so much for saving me, Draco." Hermione said in a scratchy voice. I was on the verge of crying, Malfoys do not cry pull yourself together Draco Malfoy, I calmed my breathing down slightly and whispered to her, "You are very welcome Hermione." About ten security guards came running up to us and started dragging weasel and Greengrass out of the building. Another came over to me and gripped my arm, telling to also leave the premises. I saw Potter trying to explain to the guards that Weasley, was the one who started all of this commotion. But to no avail, they picked me and Hermione up and stood us outside of the building and said, "You better go home, if you want to see the light of day again." With that they disappeared inside of the Ministry once more. Well that was certainly entertaining...

Third person's point of view:

The two got into a carriage and drove away. Not knowing that a certain someone was waiting in the shadows, grinning to themselves. "I have got them, master..."

A/n hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to comment and tell me what you think of it. All opinions are important to me, I am not a person who judges easily, so you are safe there ahahaha!! Bye bye little buttercups aha!!!