The Golden Apple Tree

Voldemort's point of view (bet you weren't expecting that huh?)

My beautifully powerful daughter glided her way over to my side and in that moment I felt completed. I had seemed to forget why I hid her away from everyone but seeing her beautiful and prideful features brought back some wanted and unwanted memories...

(just a warning, this is gonna be a hella long arse flashback. However, it includes major details in the story and I would advise you to read it if you want to continue this book and no what is going on)

It was late at night, the owls in the trees surrounding our little dainty house screamed at each other their version of a goodnight to one another. My wife, now very pregnant indeed slept on her side of the bed softly snoring as she slept. I, on the other hand, sat up watching her. I was always on guarding mode when it came to my wife and our child. That was the only time in my I actually felt anything towards another human other than hatred. I watched as her chest heaved up and down signifying that she was alive, her velvet hair lay long and luscious on the unoccupied end of her pillow. Her arms were wrapped around my half of the blanket that she stole from me about 3 hours earlier. I shook my head and silently laughed at her antics, this was everything I could have wished for...

But that luxury soon ended. The front doors burst open and men with black cloaks and wands at the ready swarmed into my house like a posse of angry wasps. My wife was startled by the noise and jumped up out of bed and hid behind the closet doors. Being very wary, I opened our shared bedroom doors to be greeted by an elderly looking man, with a long thick white beard, half-moon glasses and gentle smile on his face. "I do not mean to alarm you at all but it has come to my attention that you, Tom Marvelo Riddle, are a death eater," he paused to look me up and down, "Is this information true?" I looked back at my scared wife, with love in my eyes as I muttered a small apology to her. As I turned back towards Dumbledore, I lifted my robe sleeve up to reveal the feared Dark Mark. "Yes the information is true. However, my record is clean and you have no right to be on my property at this moment in time, so if you could kindly close the door on your way out that would be much appreciated." My voice sounded strong but on the inside I was screaming. I was about to close the door when Dumbledore stopped me and gestured for one of the men to take hold of my wife. That's when my world turned black and white...(trigger warning here. If you are sensitive about anything to do with childbirth or death of a close one then please do not read and skip to the ****** thank you) they induced my wife...they delivered the baby...I was stuck, paralysed by spell I was put under... I was made to watch in complete horror as my child entered the world...and my wife left it. She died screaming my name, wanting me, willing me to help her...but I couldn't...then everything went black...

(******) I watched through a portal, my 11 year old daughter getting her letter to go to Hogwarts. I crookedly smiled and watched her happily run to her so-called parents. I had watched her whole childhood unravel before my eyes and it pained me to not be part of it. I was currently hiding away in the Malfoy Mansion and rotting away inside. I shut the portal off not wanting to torture myself more.

The tree stood proudly in the middle of the garden, it leaves green and crisp. Little apple buds had started to appear. It had been almost 2 years since my wife's funeral and had planted that one seed. I walked over and sat down..."I miss you..."

(We are back to present time now guys)

The way she stood reminded me of her mother's confidence. It was redeeming and hurtful at the same time. But that didn't matter anymore now. All that mattered was that she was with me and then I could help her reach her full potential. She was to be The Dark Lady...feared by all.

A/n another chapter!!! whooo!!! I am extremely bored and so decided to update. As I mentioned, I put a trigger warning, but if anyone decided to still read it, I want to apologise if I offended anyone in any way or upset anyone. I out that warning there for a reason and please don't attack me if you decided to ignore it. Hope you all enjoyed it!! Bye bye little buttercups!!!