Lucius Malfoy

Hermione's point of view:

I woke up and my vision was very hazy. I had to blink a few times before I could see properly. My head was pounding and my chest hurt real bad. I looked around the room and saw Draco fast asleep in the corner of the room. Not wanting to wake him, I stepped on the floor very carefully and snuck into the bathroom. I started to brush my teeth, until I noticed something. I had a red patch on my neck just above my collar bone, seeming to be leading downwards to my stomach. I pushed my blouse out of the way and gasped at what I saw. The stitches were ugly as they stretched down all the way down to my waist. I stared in horror and I was so engrossed at my wounds I didn't notice Draco waking up and making his way to the bathroom where I was.

Draco's point of view:

I swung the bathroom door open, only to reveal a petrified looking Hermione. My heart instantly dropped. I rushed to her side just as she started to cry, "Why me?" She asked. My heart dropped when I heard those words. However, that was a good question... Why Hermione? Why should she have to go through this? In that moment I knew (I fucked up! sorry couldn't resist ahaha) that I didn't deserve her. It wasn't fair on Hermione. Her relationship with me was putting her life in danger, and I couldn't let her live through that. With tears brewing in my eyes, I looked straight at Hermione. "Mione... I can't do this anymore. I can't keep putting you in danger." Her face sunk as I finished my sentence. "So what are you saying Draco? Are you breaking up with me?" Hermione looked pissed off but upset at the same time. What have I done?
...

Hermione's point of view:

He was breaking up with me, but why?!?! I shook my head slowly and looked him dead in the eye. "Your breaking up with me?!" I shrieked. He looked scared and slowly backed away from me. I could feel anger radiating through my body, adrenaline pulsed through my veins.. I took one long shaky breath and tried again, "Your breaking up with me?" This time it was close to a whisper. He looked at me for a second and nodded his head saying, "I'm sorry. It is not you it-" "Don't you dare go with the classic ' it's not you it's me' line because you know what? It is not going to work Malfoy!!!" I kept shaking my head and began to pace forwards and backwards. Until I stopped and said "You know what? It s fine. I will just get my things and leave then shall I?" He just stood there staring at me as I started to walk out the door, making my way to my room.

Lucius's point of view:

It worked. My plan is finally coming together! Finally Hermione Granger will be able to fill her true potential. "Bellatrix, summon the Dark Lord. I have news for him." I hissed down the muggle phone. "Yes of course, brother.". The phone went dead and I put it back in my pocket. I saw my son break down on the laundry room floor, bawling his eyes out like a three year old. Something inside of me broke. Like I was finally feeling an emotion. I turned away and apparated to the mansion before the emotion took over me...

Draco's point of view:

She is gone. As soon as she packed her stuff, she flipped me off and walked out the door. My one chance at a happy life is gone. Maybe my father was right, Malfoys don't feel because we will only hurt if we do. I could literally do feel my heart being ripped out of my chest and stomped on. What have I done?

A/n okay I have not published in like years. But here I am ahahaa. Hope you like this update. Comment what you think. Should I continue with this story? Do you even like it? Comment and vote plz. Give a little love to my friend GeneralSweet16.
Bye bye little buttercups aha! ! !