Decision Time

Draco's point of view:

After she dropped me on the floor, I lay there silently. It hurt me both physically and emotionally. Knowing and believing I couldn't help her escape from who she really was, was a constant thought that kept me up at night. My sides hurt and my neck was burning from dehydration. I needed to escape but I couldn't and wouldn't move. My conscious was telling me to run but I knew that Potter and Weasley were up there fighting to try and save my life. God only knows what would happen to them when they find out that Hermione was not herself anymore, my guess, death. She was a monster, a vicious monster...and I was the one who made her that way. I had tried many a time to try and reason my way out of feeling so guilty, but every time I try I was reminded of how I broke her. My mind kept wondering until I stopped on a memory that sparked my attention...

(flashback (sorry))

I was standing in the courtyard showing off to Potter that I had made the Slytherin quidditch team when all of a sudden a familiar brunette piped up. Her bushy brown hair looked ever so soft and her brown eyes were like those of a doe. Her buck teeth were actually the most adorable thing I had ever seen in my life. It was a shame that her words weren't as pretty as her..."At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in, they got in on pure talent!" she sassed me and at first I was quite speechless. However, I remembered that I had an audience behind me and because my stupid pride was very precious to me at the time, I replied "How dare you talk to me like that, filthy little mudblood!" Her face fell as she heard me say that...

(end of flashback)

The look of hurt on her face was the last thing I saw before the memory crumpled and withered away like my will to live (honest to god mood right now) it was bad enough being locked up in here like a dog, but the mental and emotional pain was enough for me to consider ending it all myself. However, I couldn't bring myself to do so because I knew I needed to stay strong and stay alive. Shouts could be heard from upstairs and I feared for my life as the sounds of footsteps echoed around me and got closer to the room I called my prison. The door opened to reveal my father, looking like he had seen a ghost. "Something has gone terribly wrong, terribly, terribly wrong. What was your relationship like with Raven before all of this? What exactly did you do to her? She's insane..." All of his questions came off one by one in a quick fire until he trailed off and looked at the door, he then walked towards it cautiously closing it and taking a seat on the wooden stool in the corner of the room. I looked up at him but refused to make eye contact and instead opted to look at a very red and very prominent scar on his left cheek. It was rough on the edges but seemed to be quite fresh, dried blood covered his cheek and what I could see of his hands. It scared me to see my father like this, the once proud and honourable Mr Lucius Malfoy, now a crumpled pile of cowardice. "So what did she do to you to make you all pale faced and scarred then?" I cringed at my scratchy voice and wished I had water to quench my thirst. My father sat down in the corner of the room and refused to make eye contact with me "Apparently I remind her too much of you so I was told to wait down here until they are finished up there," he says with a hint of venom in his voice. I didn't answer him, knowing it annoyed him that I wasn't using proper etiquette in a conversation. After a long moment of painful silence I spoke up, "So what do you want me to do about it? You are my father and so naturally you will l9ok like me and vice versa. She's currently not Hermione and that scares the living soul out of me and I don't know what to do..." I confide in my father hoping to appeal to some kind of fatherly emotion. He looks me up and down and his eyes soften noticing how weak and beaten up I looked, "Son...I'm sorry for what has happened to you. I really am. I now understand how important to you this mud- woman actually is to you, the look in your eyes when you see her reminds me of my own when I met your mother, can you find any way I could possibly be forgiven?" I looked at him in pure shock as he apologised to me, he's never apologised to anyone directly so this was a shock to the system. "I'll forgive you, but on one condition...you help me fight back and help me get my Hermione back!" I could see the conflict on what to do in his eyes.
"Well father?...

It's decision time."

A/n 2020 can now officially go suck a dick. I bet you all understand why I haven't been updating and this chapter has been in my drafts for literal months. So sorry it's late and I hope you enjoy it. Please do check of my friend indiaclarks and I hope you all have an amazing day/night.
Bye bye little blossoms (yes I changed it lol)