Magic, Nah! More like MANIA!!

Hermione's point of view:

As soon as I made it back to my, well my ex house, I started to pack every single thing I owned into bags and packages. I shrunk everything down so they would all fit. All the way through this, tears poured down my face, making no attempt to stop. All of a sudden I heard the front door open and a voice. "Don't worry Malfoy, I am sure she didn't go far..." I instantly recognised the voice. It belonged to my best friend Harry Potter. I wondered why he was here. Is he helping Malfoy? Only one question lingered in my mind... why?

Harry's point of view:

I can't believe I was helping Malfoy. However, when he turned up at the burrow weeping his eyes out, I soften up. He explained all that had happened to him and Hermione and all about the breakup. Now we were at Hermione's house planning on making her see reason. I could hear little sobs coming from the room situated next to the back garden. "Hermione? Is that you?" I called out. The door opened, only to reveal a crying Hermione. Her eyes were red with crying and mascara stained her cheeks. The scariest thing was, was when she noticed Malfoy was behind me... Her eyes seemed to get darker and her top lip curled over her teeth. I had never seen Hermione like this. Malfoy must have hurt her badly.

Draco's point of view:

My heart smashed when Hermione looked at me, her eyes were full of rage and her dress was stained with mascara tears. I couldn't believe what I had done to her. She pivoted slightly so her whole body was facing us and snarled, "What in Merlin's name are you doing here Malfoy?" She spat my name with such venom that I hesitantly took a step backwards. Potter edged closer to her and she backed away with her arm stretched in front of her. "No Harry, do not come near me... I don't want to hurt you." She said just above a whisper.

Hermione's point of view:

I could feel something building inside of my chest, it felt like a rumbling sound but I was too angry to notice it. That was until a feral snarl ripped it's way from my chest out of my mouth. It started me at first but then I felt great. Malfoy stumbled back a few steps but Harry stood where he was, un-phased by me. I couldn't stay there for much longer because I knew that if I did, I would end up hurting someone. However my wand was on the other side of the room on my wooden nightstand and I couldn't reach it because Harry was in the way. "Hermione, I am truly sorry for what I did, but I couldn't bare to see you in danger all of the time because of me..." My eyes darted from my wand to Malfoy, "You really think that a 'sorry' is going to make this better Malfoy?" My voice rose with every word. "Huh? DO YOU???" That was it. I lunged towards him...

Draco's point of view:

She came at me arms out-stretched. Hermione grabbed me by the neck and I was slammed into the cupboard door. I gasped for breath and opened my eyes to see a ferocious Hermione Granger. "I will give you one chance to run Malfoy... or die, it is really up to you. But you have only ten seconds to make that choice." She released me from her grasp and started counting from ten to one. I ran as fast as I could to the front door, I made it out just as she got to one. I breathed in the early morning air and felt tear burning down my skin. Why am I so stupid? Why must all the people that I love suffer? My internal debate was interuppted by Potter. "Malfoy... I don't think we should go near Hermione, not for a long time." I whipped around ready to argue with him until he turned his head to the right. He had a long slash across the right side of his face, blood was leaking from the bottom of it and the top was already starting to yellow and scab. I didn't say anything at all. I just ran, I didn't know where I was running to, but I knew I had to go.

???'s point of view:

"Aww my precious one is almost as evil as me aha, it will not be long before she realises her true purpose and take her place in the world. All she needs now is a little push, just to throw her completely over the edge of sanity." I knew the very person to do that, and so I will be reunited with my daughter once again...

A/n aaaaaaaand I am alive ahahaha. I have just been busy that is all. Hope you enjoyed this chapter comment your thoughts on it. Also everyone give some love to my best friends Jayne_Laufeyson and harleylovesluke
Bye bye little buttercups aha! ! !