Hermione Granger? Who's That?

Hermione's (Raven's) point of view:

I stood at the door waiting to walk into the room where my cheating ex and my former best friend is. Its funny seeing how everything has worked out, me finally being who I really am and not caring what others think of me. Nagini slid between the door frame and my leg and lifted her head up at me. Reaching downwards, I petted her head and nodded slightly telling her I would be joining my father soon. I had some important business to sort out first. I catch eye with my Father and smile at him, he doesn't smile back not wanting to give away my position and I make my way to where my little play thing was...

I walked down the steps slowly and opened the door with my wandless magic I had learned. I slightly sighed in relief when the spell doesn't backfire on me, but then compose my stoic expression again when I see Draco's exhausted and frail body lying on the floor. Some part of me really wanted to run to him and comfort him, and tell him I was sorry. But then the memories flooded back and I cleared my throat making him jump. "Well hello there Malfoy, I see you have become acquainted with the dungeon floor. good thing as well, at least I didn't need to introduce you, that would have been too troublesome," I hiss at him making his face fall from somewhat hopeful to completely hopeless. I giggled at his expression and walked closer to him gripping his shirt and bringing his face closer to mine. He showed no resistance, which surprised me slightly. I thought he would at least not look me in the eye, but his grey orbs bore into my now flaming red ones. his expression angered me and I tossed him to the side. "You are probably wondering what the noise is upstairs," I started not looking at him and instead kicked the house elf I left in there with him, "It would seem that Mr Potter and Mr Weasley have come to rescue you. Bloody good luck to them, my Father will kill them before the even get the chance to walk out of that room..." I thought I heard a slight mumbling, so I turned my head slightly to see Draco's kips moving. I let out a loud cackle and picked him up using a silent levitation spell. "Is that what you think?? You think they have come to save me?" I could not believe my ears, he actually thought I could be saved? That idea alone was laughable, what made this situation hilarious, was the fact that my cheating ex thought he could help me out. I was interrupted from my train of thought by Lucius running into the room looking like he has just seen a ghost. "My Lady, your father has given me the signal for you to go and introduce yourself to the misfits upstairs..." he trails off looking at his son floating in the air just a few metres off the ground. I notice his loss of words and grin an evil grin at him. "Of course, wouldn't want to keep father waiting now would we?" I drop Draco on the floor quite harshly and he whines as he makes contact with the floor. Without giving him so much as a backwards glance, I stalk towards the door, pausing a moment to whisper into Mr Malfoy's ear, "I know you were the one who gave him food last time Lucius. If I ever see that happening again without my permission, I will personally see to it that Nagini has you for her next meal, do you understand me?" He looks at me shocked for a second but then quivers in fear and nods, rushing out of the room. That feeling was amazing, able to make a grown deatheater shrivel at my words.

I slam the door behind me and eventually reach the door I need to be at. Without hesitation I opened the door and came face to face with two people I never thought I'd see again. All movement seemed to stop as I glided into the room. "Hermione! Please don't do this!" Potter shouted at me as I reached my Father's side. "Hermione? who on this earth is that?" I asked with sarcasm and fake confusion. The red-head is next to speak up, "That's you! Hermione Granger! The girl we both know and love!!" I took a few steps forward and put a finger to my chin...

"Hermione Granger?...

Who's that?"

A/n this coronavirus is killing people off and being in quarantine sucks a big hairy one so I decided to finally update. I'm semi-sorry for not writing anything and this is why...I had writers block and didn't want to give you all rubbish to read. So that is why, I waited and inspiration hit me across the head this morning at college while I was trying to work (typical me). Well I hope you all enjoyed it and give it a vote if you did. Thanks guys!! Bye bye little buttercups!!