Introduction

The abandoned tree house was something to poke Louis' curiosity. His secret is kept, until he finds someone else trespassing in his tree house.

or the au where louis is eight and has tantrums all the time and runs away but one time he runs somewhere and finds a treehouse, then goes back to find harry, then they both share and grow up and fall in love.

Warnings for:

Angst: People have told me the angst was too much a few times, but people survived so I'm sure you'll be okay.

Animal death: You'll get to it and you'll probably cry.

Self harm:There is scenes of self harm that aren't very detailed. But they're quick and can be disturbing or triggering.

Disorders: A strong eating disorder. Mild obsessive-compulsive personality disorder. Obviously both quite life-changing disorders. If you don't know what they are, you might want to look them up.

Domestic violence: Strong descriptions of it. As said in the major warnings.

Derogatory words: There's use of "f*ggot" in the fic. There will be a warning when you read the certain chapter.

Underage: ONLY MENTIONED with Liam. Doesn't occur!

Smut: Of course.

Swearing: Of course x 2

There's a lot going on in this fic, lol. It probably sounds awful but there's a lot more to it than all this awful stuff. Just got to make sure you're okay and know of what's about to come, as well as fluff and really cute quotes that hopefully make this fic quite unique to read :)