Chapter Thirty Two

if you missed last chapter due to privatisation, pretty much louis and harry had a sleepover and louis kinda wanked harry while he was asleep and stuff so nothing major

also, when you see ♫, click on the youtube link if you want to listen to the music that has been made especially for the story :)

_______

Quick months flutter by and July arrives with constant heat waves. Unfortunately, one of those waves occur on Harry's semi final game.

His family is away again, enjoying what is said to be a pre-honeymoon time for the two. Louis doesn't mind the time alone. He's been with Harry constantly for the past three days and Anne seems to be rather casual with letting Harry go out and stay over at Zayn's place. Harry's assuring to spend as much time with Louis as possible, because that's the only time Louis is forced to eat.

He's reached 114 pounds and Louis just doesn't eat. He's constantly been forced to and Harry is close to making sure he keeps a record of what he eats to ensure Louis does eat three full meals a day, including snacks. He's even bringing extra for himself for Louis to eat at school and Harry watches him like a hawk. It's blimmin' annoying, but it's doing the trick for sure.

Louis has never had the desire to throw food up. It hurts, and he refrains from it as much as he can. Whenever he feels disgusting though, he's never reluctant to run to the toilet and chuck up something. He doesn't even use his fingers, it comes out naturally. It's how small his stomach has shrunk, and how much he's expected to eat. 

He cries to himself sometimes because he hates to disappoint Harry. Harry tries to not look disappointed when Louis refuses to eat, or cries into his neck with a pleading howl of please don't make me eat. He's trying so hard to keep himself from eating, and Louis grows extremely anxious when he sees the scale is much higher than the day before. His stomach now con-caves and his ribs are showing. Harry can feel them when he runs his fingers down his chest sometimes when they're kissing. It's a massive turn off, but he loves Louis enough to keep pleasing him, but he honestly begs for something to change.

But that doesn't stop Harry from anything. Louis sees more cuts every fucking day and it hurts. It may be one or two on one day, but some other days it's ten or twenty. They're small enough for Harry to lie they're just bush cuts to Zayn and Liam, but Louis knows better. The butterfly has been cut so many times, and Louis fucking hates to know that yet another promise has been broken. Promises are always broken.

Louis always kisses them away when they're alone and he begs Harry to try and stop. He claims he would, but it really does bring out the worst later. Louis has stopped trying to prod him to stop, since it worsens the guilt in Harry, which triggers him. It's been a while since Louis has kissed so many cuts away and that's probably good progress, unless he's starting to hide them away from Louis again.

But he's mainly been trying to hide them away like right on his thighs rather on show. It's hard especially when he's playing football. He wears high cut pants and his shirt always rides up when on the field like it's doing now. He's been avoiding his stomach for a while, and Louis hasn't seen cuts on his thighs either. They're mainly along his hips and a few minor ones on his wrists. Louis kissed them before he and Harry drove to the football field for the game. 

Zayn's beside Louis and Liam's playing on field. It's Zayn's first time here since the dilemma a few months back which did cause some serious dysfunction within the group of friends. Liam sat with another group for two whole months and only decided to come back after him and Liam chatted in the bathrooms for two hours, missing Maths and their non-core classes. They sorted things out, and both are more distant with their interaction. It's good for them but Harry still thinks Zayn is full of regret for not taking the chance with Liam.