Chapter Nine

A red cup is shoved into his hand, most of the cola spilling over onto his knuckles. He glares at Zayn, who shoots a nervous grin at him, before facing Liam, who is much more enthusiastic to get both Harry and Zayn drunk.

"Drink."

"Has it got alcohol in it?"

Liam scoffs. "Useless, Harry. Just drink the fucking thing, will you?"

He doesn't, placing the cup aside at one of the trashed tables. Harry and Zayn are not having fun whatsoever. They've been here for merely an hour and Harry wants to leave. He might as well be spending the night reading that book. This party is boring and isn't going to get any more lively; Harry knows.

Paddy comes about a couple of minutes later, the boy with blonde hair up in spikes with a broad smile which have been fixed up by the wonder of braces. He's charming, but the host of this lame party. Harry fakes a smirk as Patrick asked how he's going.

He walks away with Liam attached to his hip, probably to look for some girls to mess around with. Zayn's leaning into the wall, peeling out his phone from underneath his jacket and scrolling through a few messages. Harry has the nerve to lean over and to peek at what he's reading.

"Oi," Zayn growls, phone is hidden away from Harry immediately as he faces him angrily. "Mind the privacy?"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Zayn."

"Nothing, Harry! Just leave it, yeah? Find something to do."

"Why don't you find something to do. You've been on your phone for the entire time. Even you're ignoring me."

"You were offered a drink hardly a minute ago! Get drunk or something, Harry. Find someone to hook up with, I don't know." Zayn walks away from Harry, leaving him bare and vulnerable to all these nasty creatures to crawl beyond him.

Girls.

******

Zayn is meant to protect him. Harry hasn't seen Zayn for the past two hours.

He was right. Liam had been telling girl's nonsense about Harry. Four girls, including Perrie, has come up to him, whispering in his ear and he's sure one girl licked his earlobe. One's at his body now, leaning Harry against a wall with a sneer against her lips. Her forearms are flat against his chest and her hips are swaying. Harry's sure she's around nineteen - and he isn't too sure why a nineteen year old would be here to be honest.

"Heard about you," She teases with her nails scraping at his neck. "Let's take it to the bedroom, hm?"

"No."

"Aw, baby. You don't need to be shy--"

"I'm not shy. I don't want you. Go away."

She gasps, mouth gaping open before she slaps Harry clean across his right cheek. The crowd around him turns around and stares in shock, the girl striding away with her head high. She's off with another guy within five seconds and all the attention is away from Harry.

Harry wants to go home. He can't stand the atmosphere here. He can't be around whores all night who wanted one thing only; to be fucked by Harry - the innocent virgin. He can't be around people like this. He needs to be around the real Zayn, the one who wouldn't ditch him at every little party they went to - it always happens. He wants to be with Louis right now.

He can't go home, though. Zayn invited Harry over earlier for a stay over. Damn, he has no way home. Maybe he could ask Trish to take him home later. That's still another couple of hours away, before police will come about and break the party apart.