Need to Read Notes !!

Hi everyone! I've been given a few pieces of feedback on the last chapter of Frame of Hearts on here, Quotev and on AO3. Basically, I molded everything together and I tried to find a way to make this story short enough to keep as one story, instead of making a sequel.

I usually wouldn't do sequels unless entirely necessary since I usually have less motivation to rewrite the sequel due to the looking back and planning of an entire new story, so pretty much I've solve my own, and your problems.

The story is long, but not as long as I planned when I say 60 chapters. This is because I've cut the story down entirely. The way I was planning to create the story is to make it go through all phases of life, but now I've taken that thought out and as much as I know some of you might have liked the idea of the entirety of life being portrayed in a Larry AU, it is simply too difficult to accomplish everything in one entire story while making it partially realistic, and short.

Basically, I've finished the plan for the story. The story is set to end at Chapter 49 so far, so another 20 to go. I might add filler chapters in since I feel like the ending was a little too rushed for my liking. The chapters at the end of the story will definitely be much longer so that'll probably help the story line a bit.

Now, I feel like a few of you will be disappointed on the fact the entire plan for the story has been changed, and I'm very sorry about that. I've told myself I'm going to incorporate another story which I have started planning with marriage and kids and the such like that. It won't be like this story, but in fact a One Direction fanfiction and is pretty much a headcanon of what has happened over the past four years, and then a made up story of what's going to happen afterwards in the future.

That story will be out as soon as Frame of Hearts is over. I hope you understand and take what I'm saying in an okay manner. I've had a long think about this and I feel like this is the way to create something which is good for all of you to read without the drag along of everything else. 

So I'll be here with Chapter 30 soon. Love you guys. xx