Chapter Fourteen

Harry comes over just in time. 

He's got the lead on the dog and he's standing in the kitchen. Harry comes through and sees Louis with Chance. Harry grins.

"Are we walking the dog?"

Louis shoots his head up in surprise, smiling to Harry.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was bored," Harry says. "Thought maybe this weekend we could spend time with each other."

He steps closer and pets the dog, straightening up and admiring Louis below him. Harry kisses his nose and Louis steps away appearing alarmed.

"We can't let mum catch us," Louis warns. "She still doesn't know about this, neither does dad."

"Same as my mum," He sighs heavily and touches their toes. "Do you think that we should tell them one day?"

"One day. It's too early still," Louis says. "Hey, how did you get in any way?"

"Front door was open."

"You're serious?" Louis questions. "I closed and locked it."

"Your mum's car isn't there. Maybe she went out."

Louis has a skeptical look across his face. He shakes his head and breathes loudly. "I don't know, H. She's been going out an awful lot in the past week. It's starting to make me a little suspicious."

"I'm sure it's just business."

"But with what though?"

Harry doesn't want to talk about it. It'd make Louis angry and he didn't want him to be grumpy today. He wants to have fun. "C'mon, love. Let's take this little one out. We can talk outside."

Louis gives the lead to Harry, Chance bouncing around like the small puppy he once was. Louis is sure that his ticker is going to give out soon. Chance is rather old and Louis doesn't know why his mum still forces him out for walks. It's like forcing an eighty year old to run a ten mile marathon. 

At least he gets to spend time with Harry.

******

Louis doesn't know why they're watching a Barbie movie tonight. Louis has always loved the dolls, but the girl on TV is seriously freaking him out.

Cuddled into the couch is Louis and Harry with Louis' bed duvet spread over their bodies. Louis is at Harry's side with his arm curled at his chest. Harry has his lanky arm framing Louis. Their legs are beside each other. It's too cold, still. Louis hates the weather, but loves it; he gets to cuddle with Harry. 

The blonde chick is now talking to some wild animals. Louis thinks this movie would have a larger audience if the elephant just ate the island girl. It'd certainly be better. It's only a quarter of the way through the movie and Louis wants to sleep with Harry's armpit in his face.

Harry makes a courageous move, eyeing Louis and pecking his head to earn his attention. He looks up and the obscure light from the TV's making his eyelashes shadow over his eyes. He looks tired and moreso mysterious than usual. Harry grins, licking over his bottom lip and becoming weary of what he should do. He wants to kiss him; they've hardly kissed today. Snogging seems to be happening on an everyday basis ever since Tuesday.

He drops his arm down to Louis' waist, groping at his hip and enticing him upward. He meets their lips with a slight smile, feeling rather adventurous. His other hand caresses Louis' face, keeping him stable, as he moves their lips. Ah, he feels so giddy to be so hyped about their kisses. He loves how soft Louis feels against him. He loves how giggly Louis gets. He loves so much about Louis.