Bond Mates Chapter 4 Unexpected Friendships (Picture of Sean)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey next chapter of Bond Mates for you!

Hope you enjoy!!

Please COMMENT and VOTE if you like it!!!!

And if you haven't already please CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!!!!

*********** PIcture is Sean ---------------------------------------------------------->

Thanks

Kirsty

Recap.....

I felt him lift the covers before sliding his warm hard body into the bed next to me. He pulled me to him wrapping his arms around me, I buried my head in his chest and took a deep breath trying to breathe him in. Feeling safe and warm I drifted into a dreamless sleep, it was the best night sleep I have ever had, I didn't wake once.

Chapter 4 Unexpected Friendships

I woke up and tried to roll over onto my back but I couldn't move! What the hell? Looking down I see two arms wrapped protectively around me, panic shot through me as my head snapped up and looked around the room. Oh thank God this is Sean's room I remembered, I let out the breath I didn't realise I was holding and relaxed. Sean tightened his arms around me pressing my back harder into his stomach, our legs were intertwined too. I realised that his t-shirt I was wearing had ridden up during the night and was now up to my stomach exposing my black lacy panties. "Shit" I whispered quietly as I pulled the t-shirt down as far as I could. Sean had one of this arms draped across my hip resting on my naked thigh.

Jeez I need to pee, ok this is easy just lift his arm and get out I thought, taking a deep breath I took hold of his hand that was on my thigh and started to lift his arm gently, he twisted it slightly and pulled my arm across my body pinning it there and hugging me tighter. "Crap" I muttered, ok so that didn't work, now I can't even get my arm out! Oh for goodness sake! Ok now I really need to pee! I tried to pull my leg out of the tangle but he just moved so that my legs were wedged tighter in with his. I didn't want to wake him but I couldn't see any other option.

"Sean" I whispered, "Yeah?" he said into my ear, no sleepiness in his voice at all, "Sorry I had to wake you but I need to use the bathroom" I said quietly hoping he would go back to sleep. "That's ok I wasn't asleep anyway, I was enjoying you trying to squirm away from me!" he said chuckling and untangling our arms and legs so I could get out of the bed. "You ass! You were doing that on purpose?" I asked chuckling too and slapping his arm. "I woke up just before you did, but that was funny come on you have to admit it!" he sat up in the bed, I looked at him, he was so handsome that I gasped my breath catching in my throat.

"What? Do I have dribble on my face or something?" he said wiping his face quickly with his hand, "Err no, it's nothing" I said climbing out of the bed and heading to the bathroom. "You know, you have never looked more beautiful than you do right now" he said rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed. I blushed and headed to his bathroom, "Tyler, I'm gonna grab the stuff I need then you can have the room ok, there are towels and stuff in there if you want to take a shower" he said going over to his wardrobe and pulling out clean clothes. "Ok, and Sean?" I called "Yeah?" he said turning back to me "Thank you for staying with me last night, I swear that was the best night sleep I've ever had" I said walking quickly into the bathroom, I heard him mumble something as the door closed and it sounded a lot like "Me too".

After I was showered, dressed and ready I made my way downstairs quietly, I could hear voices in the kitchen so I stopped to listen before turning the corner. "I know I can see it too, there is definitely a connection there" Kate said, "Exactly mom so why are you and dad so dead set that I'm wrong?" Sean asked harshly. "It's not that we think your wrong hon, its just it's never been heard of before that's all, I mean have you checked for the mark?" Kate said, "How can I do that mom? Jeez!" Sean replies with a sigh. "Hear anything good?" Dan whispered in my ear from behind scaring the shit out of me and making me jump a foot into the air, "You scared me!" I whispered back elbowing him playfully in the stomach.