Bond Mates Chapter 20 Homecoming / News

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey guys!

Next chapter for you! Hope you enjoy!

Please COMMENT and VOTE

Thanks

Kirsty

Recap.......(Sean's POV)

'I love you too lover boy' she said simply, the happiness radiating from her body to mine was overwhelming and I knew that it was all worth it, I didn't even feel guilty, wow does that make me a monster?

Chapter 20 Homecoming / news

Tyler's POV

I had been worried sick all day, literally I was throwing up with worry, ever since that stupid dream I had about him with my stepfather I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen. Ryce had been following me around all day like a lost puppy. Then about an hour later I lost contact with him completely. It was like he just disappeared, I shouted him and shouted him but nothing, then later on I felt pain in my chest, it was like the whole world exploded inside my chest, I thought I would die from the pain, I had tried and tried but I still couldn't reach Sean.

Ryce had told me not to worry that he would be fine but I knew something bad had happened, maybe he was mugged or in a car accident or something worse. Suddenly I felt him again, he was angry, so angry it scared me, 'SEAN!' I shouted in his head, 'Oh God please! Sean are you ok? Please, please, please!' I cried, God it was killing me being apart from him, I loved him so much, what if he was hurt? I could feel how angry he was in my stomach, making my fists ball up.

'Tyler I can't speak to you now, this is important, I'll talk to you when I can please be quiet ok, I'm fine' he said, what the hell? What is going on? I could tell he was serious he needed me to be quiet so I did. It took everything I had but I managed to keep quiet. Suddenly I felt a pain around my wrists then my ankles, it felt like a prickly cut, but this was very light compared to the pain I still felt burning through my chest. A little while later I felt a pain up my back, oh God please help Sean, keep him safe for me! What the hell is going on? I laid my head on Ryce's lap and I fell asleep I don't know how I managed to but I did.

I was awoken by Sean a few hours later, 'Hey baby, I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you earlier are you ok?' he asked sounding concerned, God this boy! He'd been hurt and he was worried about me. 'Sean? Oh thank God, I've been so worried about you' I said tears of relief flowing down my face. Ryce looked up at me I nodded to him smiling, he laughed and nodded back giving me a big hug, he was just as relieved as I was but I think for different reasons, not that he would tell me them.

'I'm ok baby, I got into a bit of trouble but I'm ok, I'll tell you about it as soon as I'm back' he said, 'Trouble? That didn't feel like trouble to me Sean, that hurt like hell' I told him and instantly regretted it, he started to feel guilty that I had felt his pain, way to go Tyler, the boy gets hurt and you make him feel guilty I scalded myself. 'I am so sorry Tyler, honestly, I'm sorry baby but it's over now, I'm getting the 1am flight back' He said.

Oh God I felt like my heart would explode I was so happy, jumped off the couch and did a little happy dance. 'Oh Sean thank you, I've missed you so much, I can't wait to see you' I told him, 'Listen I better go get some food I haven't eaten all day' he said, 'No way! How did you manage to last lover boy?' I asked him smiling, the boy was always eating he told me that it was part of being a shifter. 'Ha ha, I'll speak to you later I need to get some sleep too, do me a favour will you, tell Ryce It's done would you? I love you' He sent.