Bond Mates Chapter 8 Explanations

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

...........................................................

Ok so here's the next chapter for you!

Hope you enjoy it!!

As always please COMMENT VOTE and FAN!!!

Kirsty

Recap.....

"You need to let go of her now Sir, she's in shock I need to take her to the hospital, are YOU ok Sir?" a man said close to me. "Yeah I'm fine, it's not my blood" Sean said, what the hell is he talking about not his blood, of course its his blood. I was carried towards an ambulance and suddenly I started to cry again, "Sean I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you that I loved you" I told him closing my eyes. "You just did Tyler, and by the way, I love you too" he said holding my hand. I fell asleep still imagining that he was alive and holding my hand just pretending that everything was ok.

Chapter 8 Explanations

I watched in horror as he smiled at me then turned to look at the car closing his eyes just as it smashed into his body, everything was going in slow motion, I heard the snap of his bones the rip of his skin and he rolled up and over the car. I screamed his name as loud as I could, then felt someone shaking me gently "Shh! Tyler it's ok! Your dreaming, it's ok" I opened my eyes to Sean's perfect face, his bright blue eyes shining with love and concern.

"Sean?" I whispered touching his face gently with my finger tips, he smiled his heart breaking smile, "Oh, she's awake that's great" a woman's voice said cheerfully. I turned to look at her as she walked towards me, "Do you know where you are Miss Morgan?" she said taking my wrist, "Well, Sean's here, so I must be in heaven, right?" I said frowning, she laughed "That's sweet" she said smiling at me. Sean chuckled and kissed my forehead sending the familiar jolt through my body, "I love you" he whispered to me. "Miss Morgan, you were in shock but all of your vitals seem to be ok, now that you are awake I'd like to keep you in for an hour's observation then you can go home" the lady said then wrote something on a chart and left closing the door behind her.

"How are you feeling?" Sean asked climbing onto the bed next to me and wrapping his arms around me pressing his body to mine. "Am I dead?" I asked confused, "No Tyler your not dead, you went into shock and then fell asleep for a couple of hours but your definitely not dead" he said rubbing soothing circles on the back of my hand. "What the hell happened? The car and you, and the blood, you...." I stuttered crying. "Shh, it's ok I promise, I'll explain everything but I can't do it here, I'm fine, I did get hit by the car but I promise you I don't have a scratch on me, I had to tell people that the car hit an animal to explain the blood so if anyone asks that's what you need to say, the car hit a deer, you saw it and freaked out, I tried to help it but it ran off, please, can you help me? I need you to stick to this story, will you do that for me?" he said looking into my eyes.

"I'd do anything for you Sean" I said simply, he bent his head slowly and touched his lips gently to mine before pulling away and clenching his jaw tight struggling to stop. The shockwaves from his kiss were coursing through my body. I rolled my eyes at him, "Did you have to do that lover boy now all I'm gonna be able to think about is jumping your bones" I told him pouting, he laughed, "You wanna jump my bones?" he teased playing with my fingers. I laughed "Don't put on the big macho act with me Sean Houston I know you want me just as much as I want you" I said as seductively as I could licking my lips slowly, he watched my tongue trace my lips and moaned, "More Tyler trust me" he said breathlessly.

As the doctor said I could leave in an hour Sean went to my house to pick up some of my clothes so I could stay at his house for the weekend. When I was finally allowed to leave we went to his house where I was attacked by his mother into huge bear hug. "I was so worried about you!" she said desperately, "I'm fine honestly, just tired, what time is it anyway?" I asked yawning. "It's 4:30 in the morning" Jack said kissing my cheek. "Come on lets get you to bed" Sean said pulling me along by my hand, "G'night Kate, Jack" I called sleepily being dragged upstairs "Night sweetheart" they said and I smiled.