Bond Mates Chapter 13 The other side

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey Guys,

Hope you enjoy! Please COMMENT and VOTE and FAN (if you haven't already)

Kirsty

Chapter The other side

Sean's POV

"Tyler will you take me to the park, please, please, please?" Rachel begged jumping on Tyler's lap roughly, jeez kid careful you'll hurt her! I grabbed hold of Rachel and pulled her onto my lap tickling her "Leave her alone kiddo" I said while she squirmed. "No it's ok I don't mind if that's ok with your mom" Tyler said looking up at mom who just smiled and nodded "Sure that's fine Tyler" she said, Rachel jumped off of my lap running off probably to get her shoes on.

"You coming?" Tyler said looking at me making me melt, if I don't go I could go into town to that ring shop and surprise her for when she gets back. Oh crap, I hadn't left her yet, part of me never wanted to leave her side. No, I need to get her a ring so I can propose properly. I can't believe I just blurted that out last night, I mean God I want to marry her more than anything but I should have made it perfect, romantic. No, I would go get the ring, I just needed to think of an excuse.

"Umm, Matt actually asked me to come over and help him with some stuff so...Umm, you'll be ok though right?" I said, God I hated lying to her! I was so stressed I was starting to sweat, it's just a little lie I kept telling myself. "What does he need help with?" she asked smiling, God she has a beautiful smile, maybe I should just tell her the truth, I want to buy you an engagement ring, just say that, NO! I mentally slapped myself surprise remember! "He wanted me to help him....uh....uh, move something heavy" I said, oh shit! Move something heavy? That's fucking pathetic Sean. "Are you ok Sean? You look a bit flushed" she said touching my cheek, my skin tingled at her touch making me slightly aroused, get a hold of yourself Sean, God I'm whipped.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little worried about you going out somewhere without me" I said, well that's half the truth, "Oh no! Do not start being all possessive on me, I wont stand for that, I will have to kick your wolfy ass" she said narrowing her eyes, kick my wolfy ass? Where the hell did that come from? I started laughing "Yeah right baby, you and who's army?" I teased leaning in and grabbing her wrists and pinning them to her sides, but this was a bad position to be in because now I was so close to her I couldn't resist kissing her neck.

God she tastes good, shit this wasn't a good idea, I was getting so damn aroused again, every damn time I touch her, this is just crazy. "Trust me lover boy if I wanted you hurt, you'd hurt" she said, I licked her ear making her giggle. "I'm ready Tyler" Rachel called from the hall. "I'm coming Rach, I'm just teaching your brother a lesson" Tyler called out, then she leaned over and kissed me, her soft lips pressing on mine made me forget where we were.

I let go of her wrists so I could wrap my arms around her, she gripped her hands in my hair making me go crazy, God I loved it when she did that. She traced her tongue on my lip and I immediately opened my mouth wanting desperately to taste her. She slipped her tongue in and her taste exploded on my taste buds, my erection was full on now, I needed her, God I loved this girl.

She moved her lips to my ear and said in the most seductive husky voice I have ever heard, making me impossibly harder, "Do you want me Sean?" did I want her? Was she kidding? I couldn't speak so I just nodded, holding her tighter pushing on her back to get her closer to me. Suddenly she pushed herself up off of me laughing her ass off, she was beautiful and she was mine. I still couldn't get my head around that fact that this angel was mine.