Bond Mates Chapter 18 Los Angeles

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoy.......

Please COMMENT and VOTE

****** Warning - Umm there is a little dream sequence in this one that involves Tyler and her stepfather but it's not too graphic but I thought I should warn you anyway!!!

Thanks

Kirsty

Recap.........

He studied me intently for a couple of minutes then he nodded. "Ok I'll stay for another couple of days, but will you tell me what your going to do?" he said, I looked up to see that Tyler was now walking back to us she was still to far away from me to hear, I smiled up at her before I turned to Ryce, "I'm going to go kill Peter Symons" I said watching as his mouth dropped open in shock.

Chapter 17 Los Angeles

Sean's POV

"But why do you have to go Sean?" she whined again hugging me tighter, Oh God why is she making this harder for me? I need to do this, I want to do this to make her safe, but it was almost killing me to leave her. The thought of being away from her, not seeing her for a couple of days was making me ache already, I felt sick and I hated lying to her. "Baby I need to go do this for my dad, I told you he needs me to go with him to help him with this case he's working on, he needs my help" I said kissing the top of her head willing her not to cry, I couldn't be the one to make her cry.

We had been through this and through this but she wouldn't accept that she couldn't come with me. My cover was set, she was staying with Ryce at her house and she thought that my dad and I were travelling to New York to work on a big case as he need help with the administration. I would be gone a couple of days, Danny was to keep up the act at school but he didn't know why or what I was really doing. The only ones that knew were Ryce and my father.

Ryce had been brilliant, he didn't like it but he agreed to help me, he knew it needed to be done as the police were no where near putting him away, they couldn't even find him. Ryce had arranged for me to stay at a hotel in LA not too far from Max Ryan's apartment. He'd given me a copy of all of the details held about Peter Symons, what he did to Tyler, what he was wanted for, who he worked with, all sorts of helpful details. I didn't read any of the stuff about Tyler, I couldn't, if she hadn't told me then she didn't want me to know.

Ryce had even provided me with a false identity papers in case they needed to check my background, these consisted of a birth certificate and passport. I was ready and I was booked on a plane to LA in an hour, I just needed to get to the airport but Tyler wouldn't let go. I looked over to Ryce signalling for help. He immediately walked over, "Come on Tiger, he'll miss his plane" he said touching her shoulder.

She started to cry, she was trying really hard not to I could tell, I wiped her tears with my thumb and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I will always love you" I told her as I walked quickly out of the door grabbing my bag as I went, my heart felt like it was breaking but I tried to push it away so that Tyler couldn't feel it, I honestly don't know if I succeeded or not. I tried not to think about this possibly being the last time I would see her or what she would go through if I got myself killed. I couldn't think of the pain I might inflict on her or I wouldn't be able to go and I needed to.

.................................................................................................................

The hotel I was in was a complete dive, but it had a bed and that's all that mattered. I'd been checking in with Tyler during the flight, practically talking to her the whole way trying to calm her down, she was hysterical and so sad that it made my heart ache. At least with our link I could talk to her whenever I needed to, which made me feel better, closer to her some how, I knew this was going to be hard being away from her but I didn't realise how hard.