Bond Mates Chapter 14 Gifts

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey, next part for you!!

Hope you enjoy

Please COMMENT and VOTE and FAN!!

Kirsty

Recap.....

"What have you told my parents about what happened at the park?" I asked looking back at the house. "Not much, that we had some trouble at the park some guys hassling us and that you came to take care of it" she said shuddering lightly. "Ok, but I do need to speak to my dad" I said pulling her into the house.

Chapter 14 Gifts

Tyler didn't want to be there when I spoke to my father so she excused herself off to do her homework for school tomorrow. My Dad and I were now in his study, he sat down on the couch and motioned for me to sit too but I was too wired to sit so I just paced the room rubbing my hands through my hair nervously. "Sean your wearing a hole in the carpet son" he joked laughing, I looked up into his face, I don't know what he saw there but he stopped laughing immediately and went slightly pale. "What is it?" he said quietly.

I took a deep breath, "Dad I have some things to tell you, about Tyler and her past and what happened today at the park, your not going to like it" I said shakily. He nodded for me to continue. "Dad, Tyler's past isn't pretty, I won't go into any details because they're private, I hope you can understand that" I said giving him a small smile. He nodded again so I continued, "Tyler was....." I started but the rage started to boil again my hands shaking as my body wanted to shift. I swallowed hard and gripped my hair thinking of her face which was the only thing that seemed to calm me when I got like this. "She was.....abused" I whispered, my Dad gasped and jumped off of the couch, what he wanted to do I don't know but he slowly shook his head and sat back down. "There is more Sean I can tell, please tell me, I can see that this is hard for you to talk about but you have to control yourself" he said nodding at my now shaking arms, I clenched my hands into fists and willed myself to stop.

"He was her stepfather, her and her mother escaped and went into witness protection, but this guy is a sick bastard, he is still looking for her, he has people out after her and a reward, he's a drug and arms dealer and is wanted for murders but the police can't touch him without evidence" I said smacking my fist onto his coffee table, but it must have been a little too hard as my hand punched a hole into it. I looked up at my Dad, "Sorry" I muttered he just waved his hand in a dismissive gesture. "So this stepfather has found her before?" he asked simply with his business face on trying to show composure but his eye was twitching giving away his stress, I nodded "Wherever she goes, he always finds her" I said.

"There was two guys at the park that recognised her, one of them told her that he knew who she was, that he was going to tell her stepfather where she was, they were going to hurt her, to" I swallowed the bile in my throat "to make her do things, then take her to her stepfather" I gripped the back of the sofa for support as convulsions were taking over my whole body, my wolf trying to force me to shift. "Calm down Sean" my father ordered, "Can't" I gasped shaking my head. I couldn't calm down I was too far gone I was so angry I wanted to go to LA and kill him now, leave this very minute, I was trying to breathe but the shaking was getting worse.

I was just about to let go and shift when the door burst open "Sean" Tyler cried running towards me, "NO!" screamed my dad trying to grab hold of her, "You can't get close when he's about to shift you'll get hurt!" he said grabbing her arm. She shrugged him off and threw her arms around me 'Calm down lover boy! Everything's fine now, breathe, it's ok, just calm down' she said in my head. Her presence calmed me immediately, the vibrations stopped and I wrapped my arms around her breathing in her beautiful smell.