Bond Mates Chapter 6 Biker guy / Perfect first date (Picture of Rachel)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

.......................................................................

Hi ya,

So this is the next chapter (actually it's two combined into one as they were both a little short!!!)

Anyway....... PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE and FAN if you haven't already!

Kirsty

****** Picture of Rachel (Sean's Sister)---------->

Recap......

I put my chin on his stomach and just laid there looking at his mark, tracing my fingertips on it until my eye's started to get heavy, next thing I know I was gently pulled up the bed gently into two strong arms.

Chapter 6 Biker Guy / Perfect first date

"Tyler" Sean whispered in my ear, I start to open my eyes but decide on a few more minutes snuggling. I roll over to wrap my arms around him but the space next to me is empty, lifting my head off of the pillow I squint over, nope definitely not there. "Morning sleeping beauty" he whispers in my ear again, I sit up groggily and he's there with a beautiful smile sitting on the edge of the bed already showered and dressed.

"Hi, your up early!" I said smiling back, "Yeah I couldn't sleep very well so I decided to get up and go for a run, then after I was changed I made you this" he said bending down and picking up a tray from the floor and placing it on my lap. "I'm not a very good cook so I couldn't make you anything fancy, so settled on cereal and toast" he said sheepishly. "You made me breakfast in bed?" I asked shocked, he nodded and took a bit of toast off the plate eating it. "Thanks Sean, I know you have this big macho image to pull off, but I think you're a big softie at heart, you are really sweet you know" I said, he just laughed.

"I've never had breakfast in bed before" I said having a drink of orange juice. "I got you this too" he said reaching down again, he handed me a beautiful pink lily. I gasped and smelled it, "It's beautiful thank you" I said close to tears, "Your welcome, took me an hour and a half of running but I found one in someone's garden eventually" he said with a dark chuckle. "You stole it from someone's garden?" I said faking shock "Hey what was I supposed to do? No florist's are open at 5 in the morning" he complained moving up the bed to sit next to me. I kissed him gently on the lips making my body tingle, he moaned and quickly jumped up off the bed, "Don't start that again Tyler!" he said with lust written plainly over his face. I chuckled at the sight of it and finished eating.

He waited downstairs while I showered and got ready, I decided that I wouldn't wear a round neck top today, I usually stuck to round necks as I didn't like people asking about the whole tattoo/birthmark thing, but after last night I thought I'd quite like to show it off, not that anyone would know what it was, but Sean would. I put on skinny dark blue skinny jeans and a black vest making sure I put my hot pink bra and panties on so that the straps of my bra would show. Instead of a pair of converse I put on knee high boots and my leather jacket. Looking in the mirror I smiled I never dressed like this, always wanting to avoid attention but looks like that was out of the question now so might as well roll with it.

I happily bounded down the stairs to see Sean sitting on the sofa watching TV, I ran and jumped over the back of the sofa meaning to land on his lap but I had overshot and started to fall off the sofa, lightning quick Sean grabbed hold of me yanking me onto his lap laughing. "Lets leave the superwoman acts for today shall we?" he said still chucking. I looked into his eyes and the fire started up, putting my arms around his neck I pulled his face to mine, planting little kisses on his cheeks, forehead and nose before crushing my lips to his, as I was sitting on his lap I felt him instantly get hard making me even hotter if that was possible.