Bond Mates Chapter 11 The new marks

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hi guys,

Ok so I stupidly set a vote limit on the last chapter and promised to upload once it got to 120 thinking that it wouldn't even get there and the damn thing got there within 10 hours Arg!!!! Ok i'm moaning but thank you for all the votes - i am pleased you liked the chapter - just wish i hadn't had to post again today!!! =D

Anyway as promised here's the next chapter for you.......hope you enjoy my misery at having to edit and post 2 chapts in one day!!!!

So COMMENT and VOTE

Kirsty

Recap....

I felt a burning sensation on my wrists and ankles and over my heart. He took my face in his hands and kissed me tenderly, I knew that he felt the same thing I did. We were bonded, our pre-destined fates now intertwined forever. "Marry me Tyler" he said huskily, "Of Course" I whispered back kissing him again. I giggled as I felt him starting to get hard again, "Wanna go again?" he whispered seductively in my ear biting my earlobe gently. I giggled "Sean you are insatiable!" I laughed and kissed him hard, pushing him onto his back and raising his hands up above his head pinning them there, giving him a wicked grin, "This time it's my turn" I said.

Chapter 11 The new marks

When I woke in the morning Sean was still fast asleep, I watched him for a little while, he looked so peaceful, like an angel. His hair was sticking in all directions from our activities last night, dragging my eyes from his face raking them down his neck and chest to his perfect stomach and back up again, suddenly I noticed his mark and gasped reaching out a hand to touch it.

It had changed colour! Instead of being a black heart and black chains with the maze like pattern around, his mark was now silver! A perfect iridescent silver, as I moved my head to get a better look it started to change colour slightly as the light on it changed giving it a slight blue hint it looked like it was glittering slightly. It was so beautiful! Looking down at my own mark I noticed that mine had changed in exactly the same way. Taking a deep breath I gently nudged Sean. He opened his eyes slowly and his face lit up, "Good morning, my beautiful fiancée" he said pulling me down to kiss him.

I pecked him on the lips but pulled away quickly, "Sean, you never said it would change colour! Its so beautiful" I said touching his mark. "What would change colour baby? What are you talking about?" he asked confusion plain across his face. I tapped my fingertips on his mark, laughing "What do you think I'm talking about lover boy?" I asked, he looked even more confused. "Tyler I don't know what on earth your going on about, why don't you just tell me?" he said shaking his head chuckling. "The mark Sean" I said nodding to his chest and mine, he followed my eyes to my chest then jumped out of the bed so fast all I could see was a blur.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" he shouted looking down at his mark, it was clear by the look on his face that he didn't know that this would happen. He looked up at me shocked, eye's wide, mouth hanging open, he looked so funny that I started to laugh hysterically, my laughter snapped him out of it. He climbed back on the bed, "You think this is funny do you?" he said teasingly giving me a evil smile as he started to tickle me, making me squirm and wriggle.

I pushed my hands on his chest trying to get him off but he gripped hands pushing them down to the bed pinning them there laughing. Suddenly he let go bringing my hand up to his face looking at it intently turning my wrist over and over staring, the shocked face was back. Confused I brought my other hand up to see what he was staring at and froze too. The mark that he said I would get on the inside of my wrist was much bigger than I thought it would be.