Dirt Road Diary

Chapter 34- Dream Or Reality?

Dear Diary:

Alli and I met Norman Reedus and Sean Patrick Flanery. They are so HOT! We even had drinks with them and Norman gave me his number so we can keep in touch. He's so sweet.

-Josie

*Norman's POV*

RING RING RING

"Hello", I say into the phone.

"Norman", a sweet female voice asks from the other end.

"Yes", I respond to the unfamiliar voice.

"This is Josie", she says," I met you in Atlanta Comic Con, we had drinks with my cousin Alli and Sean Patrick Flanery."

"I remember", I reply with a smile,"How are you."

"I'm good", she replies, the smile evident in her voice," When are you going to be in Georgia?"

"This weekend, actually", I reply,"Why? What's up? "

"I was wondering if we could maybe meet up", she says softly, "If you would like to? "

"Sure, that would be awsome", I smile,"I'm staying in the same hotel that I stayed at for Comic Con."

"How about we meet up in the hotel bar friday night, say 7:00pm?", she asks.

"That'd be great", I reply.

"Awsome", she replies,"I gotta go."

"Alright, see you friday night", I say.

"See you then", she says,"Bye Norman."

"Bye Josie", I smile before closing my flip cellphone and stuffing it back in my front pocket.

FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE HOTEL BAR

I'm sitting at the bar in the hotel where I had drinks with Josie. My mind has been racing with thoughts of the beautiful woman for the last two days, since she said she wants to meet up. Part of me hopes she has broken it off with her fiance and wants to be with me. If that's the case, I would end it with Helena.

I take a long sip of my bottle of beer and glance at my watch, it's 7:06pm. She probably isn't going to show.

My leg bounces against the stool as I anxiously watch the entrance to the bar.

In steps the most beautiful angelic woman I've ever met. She is wearing a tight black leather mini skirt, red lace top, black tights, and black knee high boots. Her long black hair is straight and hanging loosely down her back. Her big blue eyes are outlined with black eyeliner and her lips are painted a bright red.

Her appearance takes my breath away.

Her beautiful blue eyes scan the room, finally meeting my light blue ones. A smile spreads across her beautiful face causing a smirk to ghost onto mine.

"Hello beautiful", I smile, standing to my feet and wrapping her in a short hug. Her sweet scent fills my nostrils.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting long", she says.

"Not at all", I smile," Can I buy you a drink?"

"I'll have a beer", she smiles.

The bartender hands her a beer before she speaks.

"I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since Comic Con", she says softly before taking a sip of her beer.

"I haven't stop thinking about you either", I smirk.