Chapter2-Intimate Love

Sarah's POV
{Dress up there for the wedding}

I woke up to someone opening my window and I saw Mary. She smiles and dismiss the servants. I get up and she helps me get ready, braiding my hair and adding some flowers. Not one word about my mark on my face, that was until she notice through the mirror.

"My Lady! Are you okay? Should I call for a physician?" I stopped her and bite my lip.

"I'm fine your Majesty. I'm healthy."

"But Sarah your face, that's a bruise. Who hit you? I will have his head."

"I fell down please Mary. I swear nothing happened."

"If your so sure, maybe we should ask a physician for something to cover it up."

"There isn't. I would know Mary. May we please get going? I'm famished and you still haven't ate breakfast."

"No I haven't and we should get going." She adds one last piece of flower into my hair and we walk down to the Dinning Hall. I sit down and wait for the servants to bring in the food.

"Sarah, I have to go check on Lola. It seems she came down with a flu, I'll be back." And with that she left as I sat alone in the Dinning Hall. A few minutes passed by and then I heard a group of chattering, Francis.

He came in and saw me, dismissed the other people. Sitting down across me, Lord help me or else I'm gonna be furious with Mary. Servants started to bring in the food and I couldn't resist the smell.

Putting everything I possibly could on my plate, famished and dig in and ate like a lady should, for a few minutes it was thin air quite.

"Sarah, I'm sorry for my behavior yesterday. But what I found interesting is that Bash doesn't give you lessons, that rather he brought your fiancé here."

"That's true your grace." Servants took away the plates and I saw that Francis was looking at my face and rushed over to my side,"Francis-" Oh god....he didn't know I had a bruise and now he does.

"Who did this to you?! My god Sarah."

"Francis it's nothing. I fell down. Excuse me, I have to prepare for the wedding."

As I got up he grabbed my elbow pulling us closer, making my fingertips on his chest.

"Tell me who did this and I will have his head."

"Francis, I-"

"SARAH!" I turned around and saw William. Oh god, not now,"excuse me your grace your holding my fiancé."

"Yes I'm sorry Prince William."

"No harm has been done Prince Francis. Come on with me darling." I took William's arm and looked back to see Francis, standing alone when I should be by his side.
**********
Me and Mary were down the castle to look for rocks for Francis to decorate his swords with. Soon Stirling started to bark and go into the woods, as Mary goes after him.

"My Lady no!" Bash comes into the view and save her. They had a conversation while I kept picking more rocks. Me and Mary went back into the castle and I place the rocks on the make up desk. Getting ready for the wedding, I heard a knock and William comes in.

"My beautiful dear. You shall not go near Francis you hear me? I want you to stay away from him." And he took his leave. Then before the wedding everyone gathered before the bride came. I stood between Mary and Francis, while William was across from my view and staring at me with darker eyes.

After the ceremony everyone was dancing, talking, or eating. I was sitting down, for my beloved fiancé told me so. I saw Mary and she came to take me by my arm and we take off our shoes, along with her ladies in waiting.

We all formed a circle and laughing. Other people join in and then I see Francis smiling, stopping my dancing and smiling back at him. Like all the care in the world has gone and that it was just the two of us in this small little world of our own. Then the pillow feathers came down on my hair and I smile even more, risking the fact that William might see us. But now my heart doesn't care, for Francis is who has it.

I felt tired and I wanted to go back to my chambers, excused myself and walk by Francis. He slip something in my hand and I smile, a small piece of parchment. Smiling to myself and walking into my chambers. Once the doors are closed and it felt safe, I opened the parchment and read it.

I'll be there in a short while stay up for me my beauty . Francis

Sitting on a chair and brushing my hair and slipping into my nightgown, with a shawl wrapping around my body, for the coldness of France is nothing to be compared. A gentle knock on my chambers and saw Francis enter himself.

"Francis......can't this wait for tomorrow, whatever it is."

"No Sarah. Tell me who hit you."

"I told you, I fell down."

"That mark cannot be made by falling down. Tell me now Sarah or I will find him myself and behead him myself."

"Francis I cannot tell you."

"This an order from your future King."

"And this is an order from your future Queen....I mean...."

"Future Queen? Of what France? Sarah if you had told me...."

"I know, but there's nothing we can do about it Francis. It was William, Francis William. I didn't think he'd hurt me, not ever."

"What? William did this to you? Do you have proof?"

"Yes, I have a witness. Bash. He was there the whole time because he brought William here."

"When I get my hands on him...."

"Francis please keep quite about this. You will ruin his reputation if word gets out and striking a women isn't treason."

"Not unless she's the Future King's fiancé, then it's treason."

"Francis.....you can't, you can't mean it."

"I do mean it Sarah. You deserve better, someone like me." Steps closer and our faces were centimeters apart.

"Francis I can't, I can't marry you. I promised my family I'd marry him. Please."

"Tell me you don't have feelings for me and I'll leave."

"I can't say that Francis, you know I can't."

"Then you love me? You'll marry me?"

"Francis I wish but...." My fingertips lingers on his chest and I sigh.

"You need your engagement over with? That's easy I'll throw him in the dungeon until Bash comes back from hunting and we can kill him or strip him from all lands and title. Anything for you Sarah, just tell me what is it you need." Blows his breath on my neck and creases my cheek.

"I want you. I want to be yours but I want to take it slow please. We can start as friends, it's better than anything else."

"We can do it, I know we can, I'll wait for you forever if I have to."

"Francis, you need to go before William comes."

"I will have him arrested. I promise you, no one will hurt you anymore."

"Francis please you need to go."

With a short kiss that left me stunned, he leaves and I smile. Getting into my bed and pulling the covers over me. Soon I'll be free hopefully. Come home soon Bash please.
••••••••••
Hey-O! So I know a double update. And I know it kind moving fast but there are still some things we're to discover in this story. Let me know if your liking it so far. 👑