Chapter 19-Trust Issues

Sarah's POV

Me and Bash run around our chamber. We were fooling around and we happen to act like little children when we are the King and Queen of France.

"Bash no!" I squeal and run down the corridors, only to be stopped by Catherine who stood in front of me with a stern look on her face.

"No, no, no. As much as you want to run and play not in your condition. You know that."

"Mother can't you just let us have fun?"

"No I simply can't. For the sake of the baby. We don't need to lose another claim to the Throne, my grandson. Oh! I'm hoping for a son, you'll have plenty of other times for daughters."

"Bash it's alright. We do want to keep the baby this time, after all we think we are ready."

"Yes we do. And in order to keep the bay we must refrain from drinking wine, dancing, running, and sexual intercourses." As Catherine went on and on so about, me and Bash gave each other a kiss before departing from each other. Bash went to the Throne Room and I went with Catherine to check on the nursery.

"Oh, I can't wait for the nursery to be done and the baby to be here! This will be the best nursery the Castle will ever see!"

"Catherine take it slowly. The baby is not due for at least another month."

"Well then! No time to lose now that you've told me. It must be perfect for the arrival of the child."

"Catherine why can't I spend some time with my husband or Kenna and Aurora?"

"Because you need to plan for the baby with me. As much as I love planning things, especially baby nursery's, I just want sure it'd all be well."

"And you are a magnificent planner, so I'll leave you to it."

"Just tell me what color you want the cradle to be."

"Pick a color you'd desire."

And I left her alone to plan the grandchild nursery. I know she's having fun and I trust her taste.
********
"Princess Claude and Prince Condé? Engaged? Please tell me that's a joke."

"I wish to say so Sarah but apparently not. Yes Prince Condé is delicious to look at but I'm afraid so."

"And let me guess have you laid with Condé?"

"Perhaps my Queen."

"Sarah please Kenna. Our children will grow up together, it'd be awkward to call me Queen."

We sit in the garden and Aurora lays on my lap. Such foods and water to keep us healthy.

"I'm guessing he wasn't that bad. So how are you and Bash's intercourses now and then?" I looked at Kenna and gasp.

"Kenna! None of your own mind, mind your manners," She sighs and Aurora smiles up on me,"but I'll tell you there hasn't been anything lately, especially this little one could pop out any time soon."

"Well at least after your pregnant, after the baby, you two can have a second plan."

"Which is?"

"More babies of course."

"Kenna.....I will love this baby I truly will but I don't think I'll have another one for at least a year if not two."

"Sarah I know how you feel about kids but this baby cannot be raised alone."

"It won't be, my baby and yours will grow up together, will it not?"

"They will grow up together but I think it's best for the baby to have a sibling at least. And besides you love children, what's making you stop having more?"