Chapter 22-Motivations & Duties

Sarah's POV

Catherine helps me stand up, having the designer measure my waist, arms, and height. Knowing how hard it is for me, having it been a month already. 

"And when will this wedding be again my Queen?"

"In four weeks. And I want the best design you have, the most best." Catherine does all the talking for me now, apparently.

"Yes my Lady. Shall I come back to the castle a week before just to fit her Majesty in the dress of course and see if any repairs on the dress or design her Majesty doesn't like."

"Catherine I've got it from here. And yes you may. I release you, thank you."

I stepped down from the chair and walk out of the room with Catherine chasing after me.

"Did you do the cake tasting with Francis yet? Have you decided on the flowers? And your veil? And what about Daniel, will he be the ring barrier?"

"Catherine stop please. You do what you want, you always and have been quite the perfect planner. I mean your already having my dress done, as for Daniel I'd love him to be the ring barrier, but meaning Aurora is the flower girl."

"Yes Sarah, of course. Give the children a little something to enjoy."

"Excuse me Catherine, I have some matters to attend concerning Scotland."

"Yes of course. I'll just plan everything then and most definitely will have Daniel and Aurora taken into the cute consideration. Claude can accompany you. Since Lola and Greer went back to Scotland and Kenna is one of your bridesmaids."

"She's my Lady, as for Claude, she may become my bridesmaid if she wishes, but Kenna is my honor bridesmaid. Catherine I must go please, I have such things to do before the marriage to Francis."

A royal fanfare was being sounded and I walked out of the Throne Room into the courtyard, Francis and Catherine came by me and we saw a young man getting out of the carriage. Looks similar to Francis but much younger, could be eighteen or nineteen.

"Henri. Welcome home brother."

"Thank you brother," He turns to me and hugs me,"My condolences to Bash. He was like a Father to me, more than Henry."

"Yes, he was. Uh there's someone I'd like you to meet, Daniel darling." A servant brings Daniel out and he stands in front of me,"Henri this is Daniel, Bash's and I son. Daniel this is your Uncle and Brother, Henri." Henri bends down and opens up his arms. Daniel goes to hug him out of respect.

"Nice to meet you Daniel

"Nice to meet you Daniel."

"You too." Daniel runs back to me and hides behind me. Claude greets him and Charles greets him as well.

"It'll be alright. You basically raised Henri." Francis whispers to my ear.

"Yes but he's been in Spain since Bash and I had him go, but I didn't think I would see him again."