Chapter 5- Confusing Love & Mended Heart

Sarah's POV

I was looking for more rocks alone letting my pup, Terri, guard me as I look for rocks. Soon she started barking and I dropped the rocks startled. Terri keeps barking as she gets up and starts to run towards the woods as I get up and chase after her.

"Terri.....No, come back! Terri! Terri? Terri come back!" As I walk towards the woods to catch Terri.

"Terri come back!"

"Sarah."

"Terri come back! Terri! Terri!" As nearly as I was going to get Terri back, someone take me away and I see Bash.

"No, no wait. Sarah. Young girls.....royals......queens, do not leave the castle alone."

"But Terri...."

"Let her go. Do not go into those  woods. Do you hear me?"

"Why not? What's in those woods? Besides Terri who I might've caught if you hadn't stopped me." I looked at his green eyes, for they hold such caution in them as I look back at the woods that Terri had ran into.

"She'll find her way back. There's food and warmth, who wouldn't want to be at the castle?" He looks at me and realizes that I am not at ease in this Castle and that something was bothering me," Except, you, perhaps. Rather be back with the convent with Mary, would you? Eat porridge and trudging through mud?"

"I quite like how mud feels underfoot." Defending the mud itself. Perhaps missing the feeling of mud itself as well.

"Maybe you'll get sent back to the Nuns. For misbehaving." He smirks cheekily.

"Your cheeky."

"And your more upset about your dog taking a little jaunt into the wild. What is it?" I look away and look straight into his eyes.

"You should ask your brother." I reply with a tone that held such firmness in it.

"Ask him what?"

"Why he's such an arrogant, moody ass." He laughs a little and smiles.

"We're half brothers by the way, nothing in common but our Fathers, really. But I'll mention your discontent to Francis."

"Don't bother." I start to walk away.

"And I'll find Terri."

I leave and walk my way back to the castle. Something felt strange and Bash seemed more relaxed then ever. Something about Bash that he has my heart and held it.
********
I sit and write a letter for Francis, as I go down to the stables and I see a beautiful Arabian horse. Such a beauty this one. I smile and walk in front of her, petting her. Wearing a peasant clothes so that no one could recognize me.

"Hi girl

"Hi girl. Your such a beauty you are, very beautiful yes you are." I notice there was no one around, taking this opportunity I grabbed a saddle and slipped it on her back and started riding.