Chapter 6- Love & Prophecies

Sarah's POV

Sarah's POV

Kenna woke me up to help me with getting ready for the festival. The guards made flower crowns from the guard there is behind the castle last night.

"You look beautiful. If only they could see you right now."

"Yes, if only. But I'm not much in the mood for Francis to see me."

"You mustn't think like that. He's soon to be your husband. Heard the Queen was speeding the wedding up a little bit."

"Yes Catherine is doing that. She thinks the sooner we get married the sooner we'd have a chance of producing heirs, there's a lifetime for that why now."

"But you love him. I'm sure you want his children, well I mean you have to have his children. Your virtue..."

"My virtue is my virtue. I haven't gave it up nor have I did anything with anyone."

"Surely there must be a way..."

Mary came into my chamber, looking beautiful. She smiles and holds a letter.

"Excuse me, but Kenna you may stay." I stood up with Kenna and smile as Kenna added my flower crown on my head.

"What is it Mary?"

"I know it's been a day but I got a letter, with a seal that I haven't see like any other." I place my hand onto my stomach and gasp.

"Bash's seal." I saw the letter unbroken and Mary hands me the letter.

"It's for you, it was delivered to the Castle but then they found out of our travels, so they had it specially delivered so that you'd get the letter."

"Do you think Francis saw this letter? If he did he must be furious."

"I'm not so sure Sarah, if he did then he must want a word with you but I don't really know Sarah if he saw the letter or not. They just brought it to us as soon as they found out we were in Paris."

"Thank you either way. I want to read the letter if it's alright for you guys to leave." They nod their head and left.

I opened the seal and stared to read the letter.