Chapter 23-Decisions

Sarah's POV

Only a few more days till I get married. I've grown to love Francis, more than I can imagine I could but I haven't told him that just yet. Henri and I have been spending time together and I've grown to learn that he just wanted to spend time with his family. Now me and Francis have been told to go and spend time together according to Catherine.

"Lots and lots of meetings since our wedding is a few days away. Mm I cannot wait till we're married."

"For heirs?"

"Yes but also for my love to be proven in front of France for you. Don't worry it's traditional, you don't have to do it."

"You mean like Bash did with the garden? Filling it with blue roses?"

"Yes, but something bigger perhaps and better. A garden of roses are endless beautiful but wait until you see what I'm going to do for you."

"Francis let's go into the meadow. I haven't been there for so long." I grab his hand and smile.

"Slow down Sarah, we should've brought guards with us." He laughs and we reach the meadow. I take off my shoes and remove clips from my hair letting it down behind my back.  Francis looks at the ground and back at me, smiling a little. Perhaps he's thinking of something.

"Sarah wait!"

"Sarah wait!"

"Francis stop!" I squeal and run around the meadow.

"Sarah get back here you!"

"Francis, stop."

I laugh and he catches me by my waist and I relax in his arms. Whilst he kissing down my neck, I let out a soft moan.

"Francis we must wait. Francis."

"Sarah no one is watching and your not a Virgin."

"Francis, we cannot do anything until we are lawful, Virgin or not."

"Right, Sorry."

"No, it's fine Francis. I know you couldn't wait to get married."

We lean our head together and smile.

"At least I'd have you and Daniel."

"Mmm well you may have more than me." I smile cheekily.