Chapter 27-Troublesome & Death

{New Character above}

Sarah's POV

I stand around the village with Lola and looked around. Men being into bars and out, drunk no doubt. Women and Children having fun together, especially in their lovely clothes. Lola smiles at Henri and I try to not make it seem like I was desperate enough for Bash to have come. The last time me and him did a festival together was the Winter Fest and it was for his little brothers, of course that didn't end very well almost.

"He will be here. Leeza made sure of it." Henri smiles at me and takes Lola to dance in the middle of the village alongside with the other people around them.

I felt something tug at the bottom of my skirt of the dress, seeing a little girl who was crying. I bended down and smile.

"Hello there, what's your name and why are you crying dear?"

"I lost my Mommy somewhere in the Fields."

"And your Father?"

"He's with her, in the field."

"In the field? What field dear?"

"A field that God made for them."

This is when it suddenly hit me that this girl was an orphan and she looked so young. I wonder how did she survive this long. She must seem very hungry and terribly in need for a bath, as well as new clothes.

"Why don't you come back to the castle with me? I'll have you bathed and fresh clothes and food. We can see what we can do with you."

Her tiny hand held into my big ones. Henri came over with Lola and they seemed both shocked to find a little girl holding my hand.

"We're going back to the castle. She needs to be bathed, clothed, and fed."

"Perhaps we can talk about this Sarah." I looked at Henri and raised my eyebrows.

"And why should we talk Henri? This girl is too young to be alone and on the streets, it's only permanent until we can find a solution for her. Perhaps a family."

I walked passed them and the little girl remained quite as I stepped into the carriage she sat across from me.

"I never got your name darling."

"Mary. My name is Mary, just like the previous Queen Mary."

"It's a lovely name, Mary. I think you'll enjoy the castle for a while now. Perhaps you can be a Princess for a day, how would you like that? Hm?"

She nods her head eagerly and I smile. Leaning back, as this pregnancy is hurting my back more than I care to admit. Upon arriving at the castle I held Mary's hand and we walked inside, ignoring the servants that whispered as soon they saw us. I turned to one maid and smiled sweetly at her.

"Miss, if you may, this girl needs clothes, a bath, and food to eat please. Also she shall sleep with me in my bed, until we figure out where her chambers will be."

"My Queen, have you asked Queen Leeza?"

"I will tell her. No need for her permission, I am a Queen, so please do as I say." She bows and takes Mary to take a bath.

I walk into the hall and saw decorations being held by the servants.

"Lovely, isn't it?" I gasp softly and smile shortly after such a scare.

"Very. Nothing like I've seen before."

"Spain, it's beautiful country. Not much war going on, peace and relaxation. The poor aren't hungry, and everything is perfect."