Chapter 15

I stand behind Owen's chair with my hand on his shoulder as I watch him play. He has asked me numerous times if I wanted to play but I politely declined for two reasons - one being I don't have any of my own money and two, I don't want any attention on me. The players consist of men with their women standing by watching so I do the same. I've had quite a few drinks already but gladly accept another from one of the waitresses walking by. The game ends and Owen stands so I take a step back. He collects his money before turning to me. "Are you hungry?"

I shrug. "Not really."

He glances down at his watch. "It's getting late. We can go up to my room."

Taking my hand, he leads me out of the room, stopping a few times to say goodbye to some men. We go out the same way we came but when we get to the main level we get onto the elevator. He presses the button for top floor and the doors close. The ride upstairs is silent. We get off the elevator and he unlocks the first door. He allows me to enter the room first so I look around but the sound of his voice causes me to turn around. "You've been really quiet tonight," he says.

"I don't know what to say," I admit.

He's quiet for a long moment. "Are you interested in any other men at the house?"

I smirk, repeating his words from earlier. "Wouldn't you like to know."

He chuckles. "I would."

"Why?"

"Because I don't like to share."

"What if I am interested in another man?"

"Then I'd be upset," he admits.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I want you to be mine."

My lips part in surprise. His? "I am not an object you can own."

"I know. But I am used to getting what I want and you've made it very clear that you aren't going to make that easy. Just promise me you won't see anyone else."

"Fine. But you can't either."

"Deal," he says, holding out his hand. I shake his hand then he pulls me against him. "Now let's get you out of that dress."

Smiling, I glance around. "Where's your bedroom?"

"This way," he says, leading me to the door on the right wall.

Once we're in his room, he closes the door and flips the switch which lights the lamps beside the bed. While I'm distracted by looking around, he unzips my dress from behind me. I inhale deeply as the dress falls to the floor. Standing in a strapless black bra and matching panties, I feel his fingertips graze my skin. Following my spine upwards, he unhooks my bra and it falls to the floor. He circles his arms around me and cups my breasts, his thumbs rubbing against my nipples. "You have a magnificent body," he murmurs near my ear.

"Your clothes," I whisper.

His touch disappears and I begin to turn but he reaches out to stop me. "Don't move."

Releasing me, I hear him moving behind me as he undresses. Once he's finished, he puts his foot between mine and pushes my foot aside to part my legs further. He places his hands on my hips before sliding his right hand around to the bottom of my stomach. I close my eyes momentarily as his fingers slip beneath my panties. His middle finger enters me, causing me to gasp. Kissing my bare shoulder, he removes his hand and forces me to move forward. He removes my panties before turning me around, finally allowing me to see him. His torso is covered in tattoos and few decorate his arms.

Reaching out, I trace the line of the cross on his heart. Taking a deep breath, he covers my hand with his before leaning down to kiss me. It effectively distracts me and I slowly lower myself onto the bed, him following as I go. Pulling away, he leans over to retrieve a condom from his nightstand. Leaning up on my elbows, I watch as he rolls it onto his impressive length. Grasping his erection, he positions himself at my entrance. I watch as he slowly pushes into me before falling back onto the bed. He stills as my body stretches to accommodate his size then withdraws and repeats the process. I moan as he sets a quick pace.

I feel his lips at the crook of my neck and his hand grasps my thigh as he continues thrusting into me. His teeth graze my neck before he begins suckling at my skin. My body builds quickly, causing me to moan. When I'm on the edge, he reaches between us, rubbing my clit which pushes me over the edge. My toes curl and my back arches off the bed as I cry out. Slamming into me once more, he finds his release before collapsing on top of me, holding his weight on his elbows. Our panting fills the room as we attempt to catch our breath.

After a few moments pass, he carefully withdraws and stands up. He begins walking to the bathroom and I roll onto my front, using my elbows to sit up to watch his retreating body. When he comes into view again, I openly check him out. He has an incredible body. I'm sure he works out. "Don't look at me like that unless you want to go again," he says, reaching the bed.

He lays down on his back beside me with his arm behind his head. Laying my head down on my crossed arms, I smile at him. "That was good."

He smiles. "It was."

"So what are our plans for tomorrow?"

His eyes quickly scan my body. "Breakfast followed by a shower. Then I thought we could go shopping."

"Shopping?" I ask in surprise.

He seems to hesitate for a moment. "I want you to have your own clothes in my room. You're not like the other girls so I don't want you wearing the same clothes as them."

"Oh."

Sitting up, he pulls the blankets out from underneath him and I follow suit. "We should get some sleep. I'll wake you in the morning for breakfast."

"Okay."

I stay on my side of the bed but after he flips the switch beside the bed, he pulls me against his chest.

**************************

Vote ★ Comment ★ Follow