Chapter 18

Holding my hand, Bryant leads me to his room in the large modern house. "I'm going to get him some medicine," Owen says. "I'll meet you guys in his room."

I nod and he turns around. When we get into his room, he kicks off his shoes the takes off his socks. He goes into his closet to change into pajamas and I use the opportunity to look around. His room is filled with books and toys, his walls covered with pictures and posters. His bed is bigger than mine. When he's finished, he grabs Bubba and climbs into bed. "I like your room," I say, sitting on the bed beside him.

"Me too. Daddy let me pick my toys."

Owen enters the room with a small medicine cup and a glass of water. Bryant whines, pulling the blanket over his head. "Bryant," Owen warns.

Pouting, he uncovers his head and sits up. "It's nasty."

"It'll help you feel better," he says, handing him the small cup.

Bryant drinks it, making a face then drinks from the bigger cup. Owen takes both cups and disappears from the room. Bryant closes his eyes and cuddles with his bear. I brush his hair away from his face and press a soft kiss to his forehead before standing up. "Bubba wants a kiss too," Bryant says, staring up at me with his big blue eyes.

Smiling, I lean down and kiss his bear. Owen appears beside me. He kisses Bryant's forehead. "Take a nap and when you wake up I'll make you some soup."

"Okay. Madison will still be here when I wake up, right?"

"Yes," he replies. "Goodnight."

After switching off the lights, he grabs my hand and leads me out of the room. I close the door behind me before looking up at him. "You're good with him."

He glances at me. "So are you," he pauses. "I'm jealous."

I frown. "Of what?"

"You kissed Bubba."

I chuckle. "You're jealous of Bubba?"

He grins at me. "Yes. I'm going to need you to prove that you still like me."

I bite my lip, smiling. "How?"

"I'm sure you can think of something," he says, pulling me into his room.

I don't have time to look around because he pulls me against his chest and kisses me fervently. Boldly reaching between us, I rub my hand against his erection which is straining against his pants. He moans into my mouth so I take it as his permission to continue. Moving my hands up, I begin unbuttoning his shirt as he shrugs off his suit jacket. I push his shirt off his shoulders and it joins his jacket on the floor.

Pulling away from him, I begin undoing his belt. He places his hands on my hips and watches while breathing heavily. Leaving his belt in the loops, I unbutton his pants then unzip them. I hook my thumbs into the sides and pull them down as I sink down to my knees. Wrapping my hand around the base of his erection, I glance up at him and lick my lips. His lips part and his gaze darkens. I take him between my lips, sucking my cheeks in while rolling my tongue around the end of his erection. He moans and his hand fists in my hair as I take him as far as I can go.

After a long moment, he pulls me back slightly and I stand up. It pains my scalp slightly but my body is pulsing with want so it is immediately forgotton. He kicks his shoes off followed by his pants, boxers and socks. I hold up my arms and he smiles, grabbing the bottom of my shirt and pulling it over my head. Next he unhooks my bra and tosses it to the floor. He forces me to sit on the edge of the bed then lean back. I watch as he takes off my shoes and socks before reaching for my zipper. I raise my hips and he pulls my jeans and panties down my legs. His eyes gaze down at the most intimate part of my body so I close my legs. "Don't," he says, meeting my eyes. "You're perfect."

He parts my legs as he kneels on the floor between them. Without hesitation, he leans down and kisses the apex of my thighs. His tongue delves into me, causing my to arch my back away from the bed. My body builds quickly but he pulls away, leaving me wanting. He retrieves a condom from his nightstand and tears the wrapper open. Once he has it on, he pulls the blanket back and picks me up, placing me at the top of the bed so I'm laying back against the pillows.

He presses a kiss to my neck as he positions himself at my entrance. Slowly, he fills me and my eyes flutter closed. The sound of our breathing fills the room as he sets a pace. After a long moment, he grasps my thigh and rolls onto his back so I'm on top. I hesitate for a moment before grabbing his hands and taking charge. He stares up at me with hooded eyes as our bodies climb. I circle my hips and he moans. My body tights around him and I cry out as I come apart. Grasping my hips, he closes his eyes and finds his release.

I drop down to his chest completely exhausted. He wraps his arms around me as we catch our breath. Once I've calmed, I close my eyes and nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck. His fingertips trail up and down my back as I press a soft kiss to his neck. "I'll be right back," he says softly, kissing my cheek before lifting me off of him.

I stretch out before pulling the blanket over me. Moments later he joins me beneath the covers. "I could never get enough of you," I mumble as he pulls me against his side.

He kisses my forehead. "As much as I'd love to stay in bed with you all day, my son will be awake before we know it and I'd rather not have to explain to him the details of our relationship just yet."

"Let's just lay here and cuddle for a little bit longer," I say, tracing the lines of one of his tattoos with my fingertip.

**************************

Vote ★ Comment ★ Follow

{A/N: People with kids still have sex, guys. Bryant was sick and already tired which is the only reason why they did it. Calm down lol}