Who are you?

~ (F/N) POV ~
I woke up late that morning, I had stayed up building my small shelter that fell apart not long after I first fell asleep. Everything was calm today, it was quiet and could hear the birds chirping, it was nice.

Suddenly the quiet was gone and I hear the thundering of hooves getting closer, but behind that I hear titan footsteps. As the many people on horse back rush into the forest I see the titan pick up someone, all the people still on horses went into a panic, so I decide to help.

"I got you!" I scream jumping from my tree to the titan's back and cutting a good chunk of it's nape off with the long dagger the Arlerts has given me. Running across the falling titan's arm I grab the person formerly stuck in its grasp. "Hey are you okay?" I ask the dark brown haired boy with green eyes.

"Uh.. yeah.." he replies rather confused.

"EREN!" I see two people run up screaming what I assume is this boy's name, one of them looked like Mr.Arlert, so I got excited.

"Mr. Arlert! Is that you? You look so young now" I smile as I hug him.

"Uh.. Armin, do you know this girl?" The Eren boy asks his friend.

"No, I've never seen her in my life, but she knows my last name which might mean.. she knows my parents!" He grabs me by the shoulders and shakes me, "where are they! Are they okay?!" He shouts in my face.

"Guess your not him.. o-oh right, I don't know, I met them when I was younger but I haven't seen them since then," I say as I get up, gosh these people were tall, but I think I'm older than all three of them.

"Well, I'm Armin, their son, that's Eren and that's Mikasa, they're my friends" he says pointing to each of them.

"Well it's nice to meet you all, I'm (F/N)" I reply and smile.

"Tch, what are all you brats doing over here?" I turn and see another boy, or man? I don't know, but he had raven black hair and gray eyes. They were kind of pretty.

"Ah! Heichou!" They all place their fists over their hearts in some kind of salute I'm guessing.

"We found a girl.." the black haired one named Mikasa was cut of by Eren boy.

"She saves me from the titan with only that dagger!" He shouts, the raven haired man looked only bored and stoic.

"Tch. Good for her, get her out of titan territory- wait a second.. what are you doing out here?" He walks up to me, he wasn't threatening, I think he was just happy to tower over someone for once.

"Well, I live out here" I reply simply. "Now who are you people?" I ask and a huge man with blonde hair and blue eyes and... amazingly huge eyebrows walks up looking of very much authority since everyone around him solutes. Except for raven hair man.

"We are the Scouting regiment, how would you feel if you came back with us, inside the walls where it is safer?" He asks very nicely.

"One, you are HUGE! Two, okay, you guys come here and fight, I've seen you before, and three, I think I'm pretty safe on my own out here, but I will come on one condition!" I say happily.

"What would that be? He asks one eyebrow raised.

"That shorty has to carry me on his shoulders." I say trying not to laugh, clearly this small man wouldn't be able to do it, even considering how light I am. He was far too weak, surely.

"Uh.. okay the-" He is cut off by the shorter man.

"Tch brat, from now on you refer to me as Captain Levi, I'm taller than you, and I can carry you easy!" He says, getting slightly ticked off.

"Oh? Prove it," I say with amusement. He walks over to me and throws me over his shoulder with one hand. "WHAT THE?!" I look at his face and see a slight smirk, so I poke him on the cheek.

"Tch,Don't judge my strength just by my size. How would you like it short brat." He says, his smirk fading.

"Your just glad you can call someone other than yourself short." I say simply. It went on like that all the way to their head quarters, me on Captain Levi's shoulders, just talking and making him annoyed. I like this guy. He's funny.