The destruction of squad levi

A blue flare fires into the sky. We have to retreat.

"Go get the horses, we're done here," Eld says, as everyone takes to the trees I follow more slowly. I close my eyes feeling the breeze on my face until I hear someone shout, I open my eyes to see Eld, hanging lifeless in the trees.

Looking further ahead I see lightning come down from the sky, and the female titan appear, running forward, after my teammates. "No.." I whisper, speeding up. I watch as they tell Eren to run. As Petra is crushed. As Gunther is eaten. As Oluo is broken.

"NO!" I shout spinning and trying to cut the female titan. She grabs my lines and holds me in front of her face. I look into her eyes, tears flowing from mine. "Why.. why would you kill them!" I shout. She looks at me for a moment. "Why not me.. why not kill me instead of them.. no one would miss me.. WHY NOT ME!" I stab her hand with my swords, she throws me. I hit at tree, I feel myself falling to the ground, but land on a branch, not far from where I made contact with the tree.

"NO!" I hear Eren scream. I see him change into a titan. I watch as they run further into the forest.

Everything was quiet. I feel blood drip from my nose and mouth. I look at my hands, scratched and bleeding from the rough bark of the tree. I look at my teammate's lifeless figures. Will I join them soon? Or will I suffer? Was this pain..? Was this what Levi feels everyday.. I pity him..

I watch as he zips by, searching for everyone in his team.. I lift my hand to reach him, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I couldn't set you free.." I try to speak through fits of coughing. I wait there for so long.. I see people come to gather the dead.. I hear my name..

"How many were in Levi's squad?.. they can't all have died can they..?" The cadet mutters.

"Afraid so.. I can't find Cadet (Y/N)'s body though, maybe she is alive somewhere?" The second cadet replies.

"Levi is coming to search, look," the first cadet gestures to the captain zooming over to them.

"Have you found all their bodies?" He asks, still stoic, his voice still monotone.

"All except (Y/N)'s sir" the cadets answer.

"You two get these to the others, I will search the trees," he orders and zooms into the branches, trying to remember where he saw me. I watch, unable to move as he checks each branch until finding me. "Dammit.." He whispers placing a hand over his eyes and kneeling beside me.

"C..capt...ain..." I try to talk, but blood fills my mouth.

"Stop.. don't talk.. I-I'll get you out of here just hold on.." he starts removing my maneuver gear to leases the weight, the stuff was broken anyway. Levi lifts me up bridal style and zooms out of the forest.

"You found her body," Hanji murmurs, looking at what's appears to be a lifeless me.

"She's not dead yet four eyes." Levi answers, determined to try and keep me alive. "Get the hell back to HQ now!" He shouts the order and the scouts charge forward, headed for home.

More titans are encountered on the way, but we make it back, I'm put into the infirmary and pass out there, to weak to keep conscious. My dreams were filled with the destruction of Levi squad.